Good Job Zane. -_-

AIDENS POV FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK!! (probably;))

I woke up to the sound of crying. I shot up and looked around the room.

Misaki was standing in the corner hugging himself. Tears rolled down his face but his eyes were closed.

"M-misaki?" I asked confused.

He SLOWLY opened his eyes and more tears slipped down his face when he saw me staring at him.

"A-are you okay?" I asked sadly.

He shook his head and cried harder. I stood up and walked to him, standing in front of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"I-it hurts." He whispered, crying.

I put both hands on his face and lifted his gaze to me.

"What does?" I asked.

He blushed and cried harder. "Y-you kn-know."

I realized what he was talking about and kissed his nose.

"You want me to get rid of the pain?" I asked softly.

He nodded while tears streamed down his face.

I smiled softly. "Okay. Can you sit down?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It hurts." He repeated.

I nodded and when into the bathroom. I grabbed the numbing pills and gave one to him.

"I-i don't have w-water." He said, stuttering.

"Put it in your mouth. I will be the water." I said.

Inside I was smirking and saying 'Im going to kiss you so hard', but on the outside I was sad about his pain.

He was confused at first but put the pill into his mouth. I leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at what I did but kissed back. I slid my tounge into his mouth and our saliva mixed, making water and pushing down the pill.

We didn't stop though. It was to hot to stop. My mouth explored his. We only parted when we needed air then went back to it.

Misaki began to lose control over his mouth and I realized the pill was working.

I parted from him and looked at his face. His eyes were slowly closing due to the numbness.

"A-a-aiden?" He asked confused, then past out.

I caught him before he hit the ground and picked him up. I walked out the room.

Zane was sitting on my couch, watching Adventure Time, eating Pizza. When he saw me he dropped the pizza.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

I sighed and looked down at his peaceful body.

"I kind of... tore him last night. He was hurting really bad when he woke up and I gave him a numbing pill then he past out." I said frowning.

Zane jumped over the couch and landed on the floor with a 'aaaa!'. He jumped up really fast and kneeled in front of me. I could tell he was dizzy.

"You two did it last night!?" HE YELLED!

I nodded and frowned again. "Then I hurt him."

He frowned and looked at Misaki. "I can help."

"Please." I moaned.

"Okay. Lay him on the couch. I'll be back!" He said as he ran out of my dorm.

I sat on the couch by Misaki and sighed.

"I'm Sorry, Misaki." I sighed.

Zane ran in with a groaning Jayden.

"What around with you?" I asked.

He glared at me. "I don't like being pulled by morons!? And I was trying to sleep!!!" He yelled, angry.

"You didn't have to bring Jayden." I said to Zane.

"So! I want you both to witness my Epicness!" He squealed in exsitment.

I motioned to Misaki.

"Then work it."

He closed his eyes and rubbed his hands together.

"Full Metal Alchemist up in this shiz." He muttered smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay moron."

He held out his hands as if giving Misaki energy.

I could smell Mizaki's blood was disipearing.

A red spark flew and Misaki jolted, sitting up. He looked at us confused.

"Wh-who are y-you?" He asked trying to distance himself from us.

I glared at Zane. "Good job dumb ass."

He glared at me. "He's not hurt anymore, is he?"

I looked at Misaki. He looked at me and our gaze locked together.

He looked like he was trying to remember something.

"I got it." I sighed.

I held out my hands as a green flame appeared on it. I put it on Mizaki's forehead and he closed his eyes.

"Oh." He said, as I removed my hand and he opened his eyes.

"I feel better. I don't hurt anymore." He smiled.

"Good. I'm hungry." I said

Just as I got up blue flames appeared on the wall. It made itself into an X and I sighed.

Misaki chuckled. "You've got a mission."

I glared at him. "I know. I'm going to get dressed."

After I was done getting dressed in walked into the living room. Zane was watching Soul Eater, Misaki was watching on the other couch, and Jayden had passed out on the floor.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." The two said and I left.

I wonder what the mission is...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I HAVE SO MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THIS BOOK! ANYWAY!

I love you Deano.

I love you Shye.

I love you Gentry.