New... Boy?

I woke up and noticed my head was a little dizzy.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my head. I looked around and saw Jayden. He had his pants on and was sitting on the right corner of my bed, facing my window. He was looking at his arm and flexing it.

"Jayden?" Jayden looked at me.

"Hi. Good Morning." He said softly

"Your still here." I said smiling

He nodded and climbed next to me.

"I couldn't just leave after what happend last night. That would be messed up." He chuckled

I sighed and looked at his chest. That was all mine last night. Every bit of it.

"You should get dressed." He said

I nodded and tried to stand up but my hips hurt and I almost fell. Before my body could hit the ground Jayden caught me. He hugged my body worridly.

"Are you okay?" He asked

I looked at him and nodded slowly.

He put me on my bed and gathered my clothes from around the room.

He sat by me and slowly lifted me up.

"I can't wear the same clothes." I said

He sighed and got new clothes out of my drawer. He sat by me again and lifted me up slowly. He put my shirt on and slowly stood me up. He put my boxers and skinny jeans on.

I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes. He put his shirt on and noticed my pain.

"Are you sure your okay." He asked

"Y-yea." I stuttered

He sighed and sat by me. "This is my fault. I hurt you last night while we were doing stuff."

I slowly sat up. "I am better than I was last night."

"I don't care." He said through gritted teeth. He was probely mad at himself.

"Dude you need to calm d-"

He kissed he. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I kissed back of course.

I felt my body relax and my muscles loosen. It felt like I wasn't hurting anymore.

He stopped and looked at me. "Did it work?"

"What?"

He sighed. "One of my advanteges about being a tamed demon is I can heal my tamer."

Oh.

He climbed off me and sat on my bed. He motion around the room as if saying walk.

I stood up and walked around my room. I didn't feel any pain.

I ran to him and hugged him. "Are there anymore advantages?"

He smirked and looked at me.

"Great sex."

I pushed away from him blushing scarlet. "Jayden." I whined

He chuckled. "You have school

today."

I looked at the clock. 5:43. I looked back at him. "You do too."

He chuckled again. "Yes but I am a demon. I am only going because you are there."

I blushed and looked down.

"Ummmm... Jayden. Since you are tamed because of me... does that mean that I... own you?"