1 Month

A month later I was in my half empty room. I am packing to move to my new apartment. I am 18 today. Yay.

Once I was done packing, with the help of Zane, I put it in my new car. I don't know where Jayden is. Yesterday he said he had something to do and that was the last time I saw him.

I sighed once I arrived at my apartment. I live on the bottom. I unpacked and sat on the couch. I have food and everything else here.

I still have school. Well, actually, school ended a week ago. I am going to collage in 4 months.

I sighed and walked to the refrigerator and grabbed my coke. I sat back on the couch. It is 9:43 and I'm tired.

I watched a few Adventure Time episodes, I'm childish don't judge me, and went in my room. I laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling. The pattern is different then my last rooms pattern so that means when I get bored I can memorize this one.

I sighed and stood up. I walked to my dresser and picked out a gray T-shirt and sweat pants.

After I took a shower and got dressed it was 10:41. I laid on my bed and slowly started drifting off... until I felt a hand wrap around my waist. My eyes widened and I tied to get out of their grasp. They were to strong for me so I gave up.

They noticed this and lifted me on their lap. I shook and trempled a little. I was scared. How did they get in? I locked the door.

They wrapped there arms around my waist. "Surprised?" I heard the person say.

I noticed this voice. It was Jayden.

I slowly turned my head to see the demon. I could see a little because of the light from the window.

He was smirking. "J-jayden?"

"Hmm?"

"H-how did you get in here?" I asked

"I'm a demon. I can do a lot of things." He rolled his eyes.

"Can you l-let go of me p-please?" I stuttered.

He chuckled and did as I asked. I sat facing him. "What are you doing here?"

He frowned. "A demon can't visit what he owns?"

I frowned at the word owns.

"U-ummm... never mind." I said

He sighs then smirks. "Me, you, and Zane are ganna do a three way. But only this one time."

"A three way?" I asked

"You'll get it." He said

Then Zane came out of the closet.

"So how we ganna do this?" He asked.

Jayden thought a minute then looked at zane in a weird way. They both stared at each other for a minute then Jayden looked at me.

"It was all a joke. Nevermind. We decided to tell you about demons. Like how I sometimes have something to do and stuff." Jayden said

I pulled the covers over my legs and looked at them. "Ya. Go on."

They chuckled and Zane sat on my bed. "I want some pizza." He said

I looked at him. "Your an idiot."

He frowned. "I'm not an idiot. Humans are."

I sighed and looked at Jayden. I gave him a look that said 'continue'.

He sighed. "There is a place called Hell-"

"I'm not an idiot. I know that." I said

He chuckled and continued. "There is Hell and the Underworld. Hell is when you die and sinned so much, there is no use for you. The Underworld is where you sinned so much that you still go 'down' but you also did something in your human life that proved you to be useful. They send you here to be a servent. You carry out orders and follow them. You get levels and stuff. Its kind of like a video game. Demons in the Underworld are more powerful then the ones in Hell. Any questions?"