I Need Him

When I opened the door I saw Sebastian and Ciel with there backs to me.

I grunted and they turned to look at me. They moved out the way to show misaki.

He had bandages all over his body to cover up the bite marks. His wrist were purple from my grip.

I felt a little sorry. I can't believe I did that. I noticed Zane left. That little liar.

When Misaki saw me his eyes widened and he hid behind Sebastian.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and walked out.

"Master Misaki I need you to stop. He's fine now. Us demons are not labeled stable." I heard Sebastian say.

"O-okay." Misaki looked at me for a second then laid on the couch. Sebastian put Black Butler on and stood by Misaki.

He looked at me as if saying, 'Sooooo...'

I shrugged and walked over to the couch. I sat by Misaki and he stiffened.

"Misaki. I'm sorry." I said.

"I-i-its o-okay." He stuttered.

I smiled my fake smile. Some of my feelings for Misaki are still there. I just want Jayden. To bring me out of the darkness. And I need that now.

I stood up and fake smiled down at Misaki.

He looked at me confused. "W-where are you going?"

"I'm ganna go talk to someone. I'll be back." I said, walking out the door then frowning.

I got on the elivator and pushed the buttons. It brought me to Jaydens floor and I walked off.

I walked down the hallway and stood in front of Jaydens door.

I couldn't knock. I just couldn't.

I think Jayden noticed my aura and I heard footsteps coming toward the door. It opened and I looked down.

"Aiden." He said. "I heard what you did to Misaki."

I just kept looking down. He lightly took my shoulders and led me inside.

I sat on the couch and looked at him. He sat by me. "Why'd you do it?"

"I was mad. He separrated us." I frowned.

"Then you still love me." He said smiling.

I nodded and looked down. "I don't know what I want."

"Can I help you deside?" He asked, lifting up my face so I was face to face with him.

I held in my breathe. I want him. I want him so bad.

I leaned in and kissed him. He smiled happily and kissed back. He wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me to his lap.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.

He slipped his hands into my shirt and rubbed my skin. His touch was so warm. I loved it.

I broke away and pushed him on the couch, climbing on top of him. I hugged him, tears slipping out of my eyes.

"I'm so sorry."

"Its okay," He combed his fingers through my hair.

"We are together now."

"But Misaki." I picked myself up and looked at him with teary eyes.

"We will figure something out. You can show him affection if you want. I don't own you anymore." He smiled softly.

"But. I don't love him anymore." I said, looking away.

"You don't?" He asked.

I shook my head. "All of my feelings went away when I realized I still loved you and he separated us."

"It makes me so freaking happy that you said that."

He smiled.

I smiled and got off of him. "I have to go. Bye. See you later."

I walked out the dorm and went back to my dorm.

I opened the door and smiled a little. "I'm back."

"Aiden. I'm hungry." Musaki whined, laying upside down on the couch.

"Get Sebby to make you something." I said, chuckling.

"Umm... I'm afraid I can't do that Master Aiden." I heard Sebby say.

I turned to the kitchen and saw Sebby on his arms knees with Ciels feet propped up on his back. Ciel was drinking tea, smirking.

I burst out laughing and thumped Curls head then walked to the cabinet.

"Oww Aiden." Ciel growled.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it." I laughed, getting a packet of hot chocolate. I opened it and poured the whole thing in my mouth.

"Good god Aiden." Misaki laughed, walking up behind me.

I fake laughed and looked at the time. "Damn. I'm going to bed."

"Okay. We washed your bed sheets." Sebby said as I walked in.

I laid down and fell into my own darkness.