Friday

I walked out my room. Today was Friday. THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL THIS WEEK!

Haha. I'm a boss. I chuckled and stood up. Friday. Have to do my best.

I stood at the bus stop, waiting. I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Jayden and Zane. Last night I decided that Zane is an alley since Jayden didn't have a big problem with him.

I smiled. "Hi."

Zane ran to me and hugged me. I chuckled nervously and looked at Jayden.

He was smiling. I guess it is okay so I hugged back.

"Aiden! My bro!" Zane chuckled.

I chuckled to and we stopped hugging. I looked at them. "Why are you two here?"

"We wanted to be on the bus with you today. Since its Friday." Zane said

"Okay." I said

Jayden walked up to me and hugged me. I blushed and hugged back.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said

He chuckled and let go of me. The bus came around and we walked on.

The bus driver doesn't care so we all walked to the back.

The way we sat is like this:

*back*

me Jayden l l Zane

Seat. l l seat

And so on.

So jayden sat with me and Zane sat across from me.

Jayden looked at me. "About what you said yesterday, when will you live alone?"

"Well. I turn 18 in one month. So in one month." I said

He nodded.

"Oooooooow! Happy Early Birthday!" Zane said happily

I chuckled. "Ya. Sure."

I looked at them. "How old are you two?"

"I'm 17 in human years. I'm 97 in demon years." Zane said

I looked at Jayden. "How old are you?"

He looked down. He looks like he was debating with something.

"I'm 18 in human years... 4,729 in demon years." He looked like he didn't want to say it.

My eyes were wide. "You have lived 4,729 years alive?!"

He nodded keeping his gaze at the ground. I think he feels bad since it sounds like he's old. I hugged him. He was surprised but hugged back. When we pulled away he held my chin and leaned in.

He kissed me and I kissed back of course. He put his hands on my hips since I was facing him, and lifted my shirt up a little. I stopped and put my hands on his.

"Were on a bus." I reminded.

He blushed and sat back. I chuckled and looked at Zane. He was on his phone.