Chapter 19

Caesar's POV

During the battle with those rogues, I can't keep my attention away from her. I also can't help but worried about her.

Her way of swinging her sword is elegant and yet possess a certain kind of strength. I was so mesmerised by her and I almost didn't notice a rogue jump ahead and almost bite my head off.

I quickly shift and rip the rogue's throat before jumping into another one. I can feel that Zion is also worried about her and we decide to look for her.

When I can't find her, I start to panic but I try to focus on my sense of smell.

"There!" Zion spoke to me.

She's lying on the ground with the rogue's paw on her chest. I try to rushed towards her but was stopped by another rogues.

The rogues almost got to my throat. I should focus on my battle first, my mate is an alpha female. I bet she's strong enough to fought a mere rogue.

I'll make sure to watch her back in I will help her life is in danger. When I'm finished, I move my gaze back at her.

She's still not done with him.

"What is she doing? Why keep messing around with him and put her life on danger?" I ask Zion.

"Who cares, let's help mate."

"No wait, let's wait. She's strong enough to beat Michelle, that rogue should only be a small problem."

Then I saw that rogue is grabbing her hair and choking her.

"Mate is in danger! HELP MATE!"

"I said WAIT! If she's a true alpha female, she'll kill that rogue!"

Not long after, she counter attacked and manage to free her hair and neck from the rogue's hand.

"Yes that's it! Fight!"

I can feel myself get even more excited. They seem to have a conversation going among them. With this battle happening around me, I can't hear exactly what they're saying.

They keep continuing to throw punches and kicks to each other and I can feel my excitement growing even more waiting to see how good in a fight my mate is.

I can see that my mate is becoming even slow while that rogue show no sign of stopping. She... lost? How can that be?

Didn't she just won a fight against Michelle? The rogue shift into his wolf and my mate standing there. Her face shows defeat while she prepare for the incoming impact.

"HELP MATE NOW! SHE'S IN DANGER!"

Zion keep screaming in my head asking me to help her. Why didn't she shift? She should help herself so why didn't she?

I can sense that the rogue she's currently facing is weak so why can't she defeat him? Are there some kind of tricks she's hiding up her sleeves?

But why is her face is like that? It's like she's giving up, she didn't even show this kind of face when she's about to lose to Michelle.

The snout of that rogue almost reach her neck but was stopped by a large black wolf.

"WHO'S THAT?" I ask Zion not remembering ever seeing that wolf.

"I DON'T CARE JUST SAVE MATE NOW! SHE NEED US!" Zion reply.

By the size of that wolf, it's an alpha. But who is? The only alpha in this pack is only me, my brother and Alpha Riley from the royal pack.