The Model and The Body Guard Part 2

POV Jin

"Mom, Dad?"

"How many times do I have to tell you."

"M-mom, please!"

"GET OUT! NOW!"

POV Namjoon

I woke up to Jin crying next to me, I got up and shook him lightly "Jin, are you ok?" No answer "Jin, wake up!" He woke up slightly, I help him get up and hold his shoulders "Jin are you ok?!"

"J-Joonie, I'm s-scared." He hugs me tightly, never wanting to let go of me "Jin, what are you scared of?"

"B-being alone."

"Why were you crying?"

"C-crying? My d-dream."

"Can you tell me about your dream."

"I-it's more like a memory, my m-mom kicked me out of my h-house cause I wanted to be famous, she got mad a-and...left me o-outside of my house!" I rubbed his back softly "Jin, I won't ever leave you, besides, it's my duty to protect you and be with you at all costs."

"Joonie~"

"Jin." We looked at eachother making eye contact, I pulled him closer and kissed him gently, he kisses back, I broke the kiss leaving Jin breathing heavily "J-Joonie~"

"Jin, you gotta get ready, your photo shoots in an hour."

"Shit!" He got out of bed and ran out of the room, I smiled at his clumsy actions "Cute."

POV Jin

Shit shit shit!! I'm gonna be late, skin routine, done, outfit, done, bag packed, done, ok let's go. I hurried back to my room and I didn't find Namjoon in there "looking for me?" I jumped and turned around, and there he was, my bodyguard, "u-umm! Let's just go." I walked past him and went to the car "Seokjin!!" I turned around and saw Taehyung " Tae? What are you doing here?"

"My manager told me that we're doing the same photo shoot, let's go together!"

"Ok!" We got in the car and Namjoon came in as well, another guy came in, guessing that was Taehyung's bodyguard "so Jin, is he your bodyguard?"

"Yeah, he's yours?"

"Yep! His names Jungkook, and yours?"

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." We talked till we arrived at the place, we went inside and went to the main photo shooting room, lights were everywhere, cameras at different angles, different scenes. "Woah, they really went all out."

"Well duh, were super models! I'm gonna be in my area, come over if you need something!"

"Ok, see ya."

"Bye!" I watched as Taehyung and Jungkook walk away "Jin, you should get going."

"Right, follow me." I walked to my area where my clothes and makeup were "Seokjin, take a seat." I sat down and Namjoon sat on the couch behind me, my makeup artist starts doing her magic on my face, then she chose an outfit for me, I went to my dressing room and got dressed, I walked out and headed towards the scenes.

The photos: