Skool Luv Affair ⭐️

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

I walked into the empty classroom and sat in my seat. I took out one of my books and started writing in it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢,

𝙷𝚒, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚔𝚓𝚒𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 3𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑.(tbh idk what kind of school would name themselves that but like...I purple you and da finger heart...I honestly quit rn) 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚍! 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎. 𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚢𝚎!
-𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎

I finished writing in it and placed it back in my bag, I left the classroom with my bag still in there and went to go find my friends. They usually come late so I went to go hang with the other boys instead "hey guys, what's up?"

"Hey softie, nothin much, just hanging with the boys."

"Cool, you know where Jennie is?"

"As in my sister?"

"Yeah."

"She's probably somewhere in the 12th grade hallway with her other friends."

"Thanks." I went all around the school and couldn't find her. At this point I gave up and went back to first period. Inside there was only one other kid there and it was Namjoon. He was on his laptop playing games and not doing work like always "Hey pretty boy."

"Hey."

"Hey, you ok? You never reply back to me like that."

"It's nothing."

"Well something is wrong." I rolled my eyes and just sat in my seat. I took out my laptop and started working.

After school!

POV Namjoon

"You coming over later?"

"Nah, I gotta meet someone."

"Alright later."

"Bye." I walked up to Jin and he was shocked I was waiting for him "could've texted me that you were gonna be here."

"Let's just go." I followed him to his car and he started driving. "Namjoon, I need you to stop by at a gas station real quick."

"Why?"

"Personal purposes."

"Alright alright." He pulls into a gas station and I head inside. I went straight to the bathroom. I quickly locked the door and opened my bag to pull out a vibrator. I kept moaning while it was in me "a-ah!" I turned it off and put the remote in my bag but kept it in me for later. I went back to the car and felt awkward now that I had a plan for later.

At Namjoon's house

POV Jin

"Welp, we're here I guess. Let's go to my room."

"S-sure." Me and Namjoon has been together for 5 years, the only kind of make out session was only kissing and that's it. Kinda plain but a good start. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"I-I um..."

"Babe, you ok? Your face is red."

"I-it's nothing! It's just..."

"Just what?"

"I-I...bought a v-vibrator and it has a remote and I want to use it with you." I looked down embarrassed at what I said. He is probably thinks I'm a weirdo now! He holds my hands and says "Jin, as long as you're happy, I'm happy. Do you really want a vibrator controlled by me?" Fuck I can't wait anymore, I'm already wet by the size of the vibrator and the thought of him controlling it. "...yeah-"

"Then hand over the remote." I put the remote in his hand and he pins me to our bed and turned it on "a-ah! W-wait~ turn I-it down ah!"

"Babe this is the lowest setting."

"A-ah~! J-just turn it o-off mm~" he turns it off and I looked away from him so he wouldn't see me in this state of mind "babe you ok?"

"Y-yeah, just not used to this kind of stuff."

"I'll start off slow k?"

"Alright.."

TBC

Hello strangers :) I have returned from hibernation and have emerged from the darkness. My parents are making me go to camp and I'm like" hfjfkgkfjvlgdigkfmgk WTF?! IITS SUMMER!!" soooo ye...I also kinda want to make a fandom name soooo lemme know what you guys think! Later  hoomans *wink*