The Model and The Body Guard

POV Jin

"Kim Seokjin, your next." I walk over and my manager handed me a clipboard "What's this?"

"I'm assigning you a bodyguard, your getting more popular and your fans somehow know when you are at the airport."

"Ok but don't I have 6 bodyguards for the airport?"

"This bodyguard will protect you 24/7, unlike others they aren't around you most of the time."

"Fair enough."

" his profile is on that clipboard, I'll be in my office." She walked away to her office, I examined the clipboard name Kim Namjoon, he's 25, and he's 5'11, damn he's tall, I'm 5'10 I went into my managers office and put the clipboard on her desk, then I walked to my room, I changed into comfy clothes and plopped onto my bed " man modelings hard, I wish I could be a singer too." I heard a knock at my door, I grabbed a oversized shirt which made me look like I wasn't wearing pants, I opened the door and it was my bodyguard " Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, I'll be your bodyguard from now on."

"Seokjin, Kim Seokjin, I'm the one you'll be protecting."

"Very well then." I was about to close the door till he grabbed my wrist "H-hey let go of me!"

"Woah, calm down, they said I can't have you out of my sight so I'm going in there with you."

"Fine, but don't do anything stupid." He let's go and I let him in, I walked over to my bed and sat on it, he closed the door behind him and sat down next to me "What do you want now?"

"Nothing, I just came over cause you look stressed."

"Well what do you think?! I have a career which is taking up half of my time! I want to make music as well! And, my manager is putting more modeling and acting stuff on me!"

"Look, Jin, I know you have a busy schedule, but I'm here for you, always." I looked at him and we made eye contact, i didn't feel this when I was making eye contact in dramas, it felt, nice " how bout you get some rest, I promise I won't watch you like a creep."

"Then lock the door so no one can see." He gets up and locks my door, I pulled the blanket over myself and he lays down on my couch, " I-I know this is weird but can you sleep next to me?" He gets up lays down on my bed, our faces centimeters apart "happy now?"

"Y-yeah."

"Gets some rest, you got a lot to do tomorrow."

"Ok, Namjoonie." I cuddled close to him, my head and hands on his chest and him holding my waist, they made me feel safe in them, never wanting to leave them, and his warm touch combined with mine " Jin, you feel really cold, are you ok?"

"I-I sometimes get cold at night, but I'm fine." He gets up and makes me sit on my bed, he takes his hoodie off and puts it on me, the hoodie felt warm, I looked at him and, he didn't have a shirt underneath his hoodie?!?! I blushed hard, I threw myself on the pillow " what's wrong?"

" I'm trying to unsee what I just saw."

"Why, you don't like it."

"I-it's too much ahhhh!"He makes me sit up straight and cups my face, u blushed even harder at the position we're in "Jin, you need the hoodie more than I do, now go to sleep."

"B-but then you'll get cold." He lays down and I lay down too with my head on his arm and my hand on his chest, his arm held onto my shoulder not wanting me to go, " Go to sleep Jin, you won't have energy if you don't sleep."

"Ok but promise not to leave me."

"I won't, I promise."

Hello!!! Sorry I haven't
been posting I've been
busy with work, do you
guys want a part 2?
SARANGHAE for over
500 veiws!! 💜💜