Idk what to call this but its a story

Heyyy!!! It's the ugly rat that wrote this story, I wanna thank you guys for blowing this up. If it wasn't for you guys reading this I would've deleted this, so thank you especially the ones that were reading this when I first started. Enough about me, let's start this story!!(I'm blasting Agust D in my ears again...lit...A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD!!!)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

God dammit, when is that god of destruction guy, it's the weekend, where would he even be on a weekend?! I dragged myself to kitchen and looked in my fridge, I couldn't find anything that I like so I just made ramen this shit good I set the ramen on the coffee table and heard a clinking sound, RapMon(as in his dog) came in and started attacking me "Hey!! Ok ok get off me now!!" He wagged his tail like there's no tomorrow, I gave him a belly rub and sat on the couch hoping my ramen wasn't cold, luckily it wasn't. I turned on the TV and saw the K-Drama Snowdrop "This shit good RapMon." He barked in agreement and laid down next to me on the couch. I threw the ramen container away and sat back down with RapMon continuing the Drama. I heard the door opening but wasn't opening, I looked through the peep hole, it was...my ex hell nah, what does he want?! I made sure the door was locked and it was, I told RapMon to follow me into me and Namjoon's shared room. I swear to god imma die I heard the door open and I covered my mouth, I told RapMon to be quiet and he did damn this dog smart, 148 IQ my ass Namjoon, didn't know you can train a dog with that IQ.

We hid in my closet till we heard a "Babe!! I'm home!!" Me and RapMon got out of the closet and went to the living room, while Namjoon was taking his jacket off I back hugged him "B-Baby."

"I'm scared."

"Of what exactly?"

"M-My ex was outside of our dorm."

"Oh... don't worry about that I took care of that."

"Wait...what did you do?" I stepped back to look at him "I uhh... told him to never come here again or I'll break his neck?"

"Good enough, your still mine at least." I hugged him again but tighter this time, he placed a soft kiss on my head. We looked at eachother in the eye, lips so close... RapMon barked at the silence, he doesn't like it when it's quiet, I jumped making me hold onto Namjoon tighter, he laughed at my sudden action.

POV RapMon

Smh, if they make out again I'm going to Yeontans house...wait his owners might fuck again too, them I'll go to Mickeys house...wait his owners might fuck too! What about...Jimin and Y/N!! They don't  have a dog but they love me! But they'll...wait I forgot they fuck too, smh.

POV Jin

RapMon suddenly barked all of a sudden, I turned around "What is it boy?" He went to a table and grabbed a photo of Jimin in his wedding day with Y/N, he then laid down "You wanna...go see them?" He gets up and wags his tail this dog smart af "That's not a bad idea, we haven't seen them in a while, wanna go babe?"

"Sure!"

Tbh it's just a regular day
Of what Namjoon and Jin
Go through in this book...smh
Welp bye!!
-The Ugly Rat

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆