LIVE

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV 3rd person

Jin was on the couch scrolling through Twitter to find comments that just make sense.

Posted 30 minutes ago

@WWHkimseokjin: ARMY! Help me get rid of my boredom, maybe I'll go live to make it disappear. What do you think ARMY's?

Comments: 133K Likes: 1.8M

Damn that was fast. I went to my room and set up the camera and my phone so I can see the comments, before I went live I went through the comments.

@ARMY#1   Go LIVE I wanna see your handsome face!!

@ARMY4ever. PLEASE GO LIVE KIM SEOKJIN!

@ARMY_LOVE  Go live WWH World Wide Handsome Jin!!

I was interrupted by a knock on the door, I got up and opened it "Hey Jin hyung, mind if I come in?"

"Sure!" I let him in a closed the door "So, watch ya doing?"

"I'm gonna go Live in a couple minutes, wanna join?"

"Are you kidding, I'd love to!" He brought a chair over and I sat on my office chair. "Hey Jin hyung."

"Hmm?" As soon as I turned to him he pecks me on the lips with his own, I was shocked at what he did, I felt my face heating up and my heart rate going faster "Sorry hyung, I just-" I cut him off by cupping his face and kissing him, he was speechless by what I was doing to him but he soon fell into the kiss. He asked for an entrance and I let him , our tongues fought against eachother, Namjoon soon took over the battle with dominance. He pulled away from me and I whined for more breathing heavily "Later ok? We'll continue in the bed~" I looked at him with lust and touched his cold hands making me shiver, he eventually pulled me into an open mouth kiss, he made the kiss more rougher than the previous one, which made me let out a moan. He was quite surprised that he managed to get me to moan but then went back to the kiss, I kept moaning and moaning till he pulled away "Babe, I said not now."

"B-But-"

"We'll continue after the Live." I pouted at him and started setting the camera up, he laughs in response, I started the Live and while me and Namjoon were waiting we were playing truth or dare. "Truth or Dare hyung."

"Hmm, truth."

"Who's your favorite member."

"You of course silly! Now, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Go prank Jungkook."

"Have you seen him workout lately?! He's literally a very musculine bunny!!" (I feel like I kinda explained Jungkook here •_•)

"You'll be fine, he'll just want you to pay you back with getting him food. But he probably won't pay you back cause I've bought him way too many meals!"

"Fine." The Live went on, we pranked Jungkook and Taehyung, did a Q+A, Truth or Dare with ARMY but then it took a turn. "@ARMY4life said I dare Seokjin to kiss Namjoon, umm." I blushed while reading it, I could tell Namjoon was smirking and I was right, I grabbed a light pink hand fan to block the ARMY's view of us kissing, they could see our eyes but not out mouths, I pulled in and shut my eyes, after a few minutes of that, I pulled away and put the fan down "well that's it for today ARMY, hope you enjoyed this Live, bye!"

"Bye ARMY!" I ended the live and Namjoon picked me up and pinned me on the bed "Mhmm~"

"Listen to daddy, got it?"

"Y-yes daddy~"

"Good boy." He started taking off my clothes along with his, he got on top of me "N-Namjo-"

"Jin hyung~" He kisses me roughly, I moaned in between.

POV 3rd person

Namjoon continued to make the kiss rough while he had Jin under him moaning, the leader pulled away and demanded the older for his ass facing him, he slapped it numerous amounts of times. To the point where Namjoon had his dick inside Jin, hitting his prostate every time but each time was harder and deeper making the bottom lose it "D-daddy! H-Harder ahhh~!" The top did as he requested, the older had a tingling feeling in his stomach and he knew it was coming "D-Daddy~ gonna cum mmm~!"

"Cum b-baby ngh~" the bottom came and it didn't take long till the leader came inside him, he pulled out. "T-thanks daddy."

"If your needy, come get me ok, don't get a toy or there's gonna be punishments."

"Y-yes daddy."

"Love you."

"I-I love you too daddy."

Sorry if it's
Really quick!
I stayed up till two
AM for this.
SARANGHAE!!
💜💜💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆