Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara: Signing as I walk into my room my sisters are sitting in my bed watching Netflix. The moment they see me they glare.

"So it's true huh? You just forgave him like that?"

I look at Joy seeing her wolf Bliss glaring at me. My wolf River suddenly starts feeling threatened.

"You either calm Bliss or it'll be a problem Joy."

As Joy reins Bliss in I slowly exhale.

"I forgave him yesterday."

"Was that why you were acting like such a bitch?" Lovely pauses the show and looks at me. "What the hell Kiara?! I thought you knew better than that?"

"I do know better than that Lovely! My choices shouldn't affect our relationship!" I stressed out.

"Really now?! What happened to putting our safety first! Kiara you are being selfish!"

I turn to Joy looking at her shocked. She did not just call me selfish!

"Selfish? SELFISH?!" I looked at them incredibly. "How the hell is me forgiving him being selfish!"

"Its being selfish because you know how much both him and his family put us through hell after all these years yet you sit here forgiving him like it's cutting a piece of cake! What's next you're going to forgive Coby too?!"

Lovely nods in agreement.

"Joy is right you let him give you a sappy apology and then accepting it like it's ok! What about us?! What about what we want?!"

"What about what you want?!" I growled fustratedly.

"You never put our needs and wants above your own your nothing but a SELFISH BITCH!"

They are both yelling in my face at this point. But immediately regret is in their eyes.

"Me? A selfish bitch?" I scoffed angrily. "When mom and dad died, who became your parents? Who was the one who worked no- slaved her ass off for you two? I was beaten, starved, and disrespected but I never let any of you get hurt! I always made you both breakfast, lunch, dinner knowing I could get punished for it! Anything you guys wanted for school who bought it?! Me! Anything you needed for school and your daily lives who provided it?! Me! Any toys you wanted to buy?! Me! Wanted to keep up with the latest fashion trends in your classrooms guess who worked her ass off for it?! Me! Who protected you when no one bothered to?! Me! Who was the person who had your backs?! Me! Needed a shoulder to cry on?! I'd let you snot all over my clothes! Needed a hand to hold?! You could break mines for all I care! Yet you both have the nerve to call me selfish! And say I never put your needs and wants above mine? Keep in mind the shit I provided you with came from my OWN money! I worked for you! I woke up every morning for you! I put up with the bullshit for you! I fought day and night for you! Shit I swallowed my pride for you! And this is what I get in return for all those years I went through hardships? For you!"

Both of them are crying at this point with tears streaming down their eyes. Joy tried to apologize.

"Si-"

I put my hand up as Ocean emerges and glares at them fiercely.

"Get out of this room! She sacrificed so much for you how dare you have the nerve to feel so entitled that her personal life should also be in your intrests?!"

"We're sorry- Lovely starts but Oceans shakes her head. "GET out!"

They both shook in place not moving an inch. Which made me even more irritated.

"I said GET OUTTT!"

Grabbing their arms Harper emerges and shoves them out the door.

"Ugh!!"

My head hurts. So much fustration and conflict with my counterparts arguing makes my body start shaking violently. I quickly jump out my bedroom window and shift into River and run in the forest.