SEVENTEEN

With a life spent outside of White-Ivy, tranquility would become nothing but a welcomed breath of fresh air, and the poisoning of taught doctrine and creed, will only be replaced by the reliance of one's expedition without the persecution of metaphorical chains pulling them back beneath the cross.

With land to move beyond what the silver gates and white walls, attempt to trap the craze of minds to a small crammed space of utter melancholia, Eve knows that she would be free from the scrutiny of those who worship the light, but torment the dark – though, as Kylo Ren's words sink into her mind, they do not mould as a bandage to all her internal wounds, but instead... inflict more damage to her moral conflict. 

She observed the man kneeling to the ground by her feet – his own, almost as white as the snow if it weren't for the coating of blood that sunk into the ice and between his numb toes. 

Like a passage of augury – everything was unfolding, just as Kylo stood up after hunching over the small opening he had found, and made larger, in the fence. Ice and petals of white snow, are settled in his dark hair and dampening the material upon his knees. The Sister could see her own reflection in his dark eyes, which were slightly glazed over due to exhaustion, but never lacked the fiery spit of the devil which danced behind the blessed rage of his attraction – but there was something worse in the dark brown pools, a vision and an omen of only what the Sister fears would come, if she allowed him to escape through the gate out of hell.

The idyllic bliss of running far away from all this torture, would be soothing for only a sparse amount of time, for Kylo Ren would escape an evil place, but he was an evil person... there was a reason he was kept and contained here, he had done unspeakable things to deserve a life of cages and chains. 

More would die out there, than in here – Eve knows this. The violent nature in Kylo Ren's soul, was dark and twisted, but it was also deeply rooted into his ground vitality. There was no fixing Kylo, there was no swaying him back to their forgotten light, for it wasn't like he refused to listen to the gospel of resistance and irenic – it was only that, passive peace falls deaf upon the listening of his tormented malignance.

The Sister's insides feel like they were being stretched thin, far and wide – her survival wanted to flee the malevolence of the penitentiary, but her morality could only punch visions of Kylo Ren leaving her the second they got into the real world, which she had little knowledge of – and then going on to murder more girls like her, and most likely, her too.

The sight was daunting to say the least. A storm was approaching but it was only the plague of Kylo Ren's darkness, finally crawling through the gap in the fence to mingle with the light of the real world, outside of White-Ivy Manor's territory. 

Living in White-Ivy was rough. It was brutal, barbaric, unfathomable and degrading. What made it even worse was many people didn't belong or deserve to be so savagely tortured by the Father of the halls, who was the most sinister of them all. 

So many innocent souls were dragged here and corrupted, even more so than they were before – but they were packed into cells, for sins that they had bestowed. Nobody truely innocent came to White-Ivy Manor, and nobody escaped either.

But as the silence crept between their misty breaths, Eve couldn't help but also think that Kylo Ren was nothing like those other... animals. He was a monster – a monster who was too big for his cage. She knows that he is determined to snap out of his chains, and if today isn't the day, he will succeed on another – for he is insane and although she was just as crazed for befriending a monster, for the safety of others, the Sister must pull the monster back by his silver lockings.