NINE

Kylo Ren watches with an adoring stare of fascination when his little Eve, moans as she becomes accustomed to the feeling of a foreign object of pious beads, which he had laced so delicately into her warm core. 

She's a sight to behold – a true angel in the trappings of a demon, who never knew how to caress wings of glory, without plucking the feathers from the marble saints. The young Sister leans further into him, as if she is trying to feel the beads of her rosary string up into her, deeper and deeper. Kylo Ren's desires for the angel, are sinful beyond comprehension but he is only satisfied on the taste of her own lust. 

The pair are deep into the darkness of an abandoned cell, one much similar to the one in which Kylo Ren will rot away in until the day he dies. The room was bitterly cold, but their hallowed breaths of moans and whimpers, was keeping their craving skin warm. 

Eve was living in a dream, though the feeling of him so close and his fingers still trickling around her core as the end of the rosary still hangs from her opening, is delightful beyond a dreams enchantment – leaving her to believe that she has been casted into the shadows of her nightmares, where Kylo Ren is the monster of the darkness but his smothering void was what kept her temptations smug. 

Kylo Ren licks his abused lips as he uses his other hand to palm his hardened length, even though he could practically feel the heat of her mouth still around him, from only moments ago. His brown eyes never leave her quivering chin, and curses of malediction are uttered beneath his trembling breath as she finds such joy out of such a godless act. 

"My sweet Eve," He purred as he leaned into her closer, smashing his wet lips against her chin and biting away the shake, only to then kiss at her pout. Blood is soon to slowly draw from where his canine had cut just below her jaw, but she doesn't pay it any mind as she becomes nothing but bound to his clemency.

Though, the moment blood traps upon his tongue... he is reminded of the sinful taste of his true mercilessness and embodiment of evil – and his sin of greed, only wants more. 

Kylo Ren is drunken on power, he's faulted to the vengeance of the Devil. She may have lost her grasp on the light, but there is no escaping the touch of the Devil and darkness. 

His nails drag down across the fragile skin which embraces the cold beads inside her warmth. Patient 727 then nips her bottom lip between his teeth, and blood soon wells up to the surface as she cries into his mouth and tries to pull away at the sense of a sharp sting, but he doesn't let his angel go. 

Kylo keeps his mouth pressed to her lips, and trails his silver tongue all over the sweetness of her metallic taste, which causes him to moan in reverence at the tang of his own personal brand of narcotic. 

His breaths come in pants as he continues to stroke himself, and keep his other hand scratching at her with a slight warning of the pain to come. Eve begins to stiffen with the sudden change in touch, and soon enough the coldness returns to her body as she realises that no longer does Kylo Ren moan for her, but he moans at the way she writhes and whimpers in pain.

A thin rope of spit still connects their lips as he breaks the kiss, blood glistening on his mouth as he watches the way her face is no longer red with the tint of elation, but rather her eyes are wide with apprehension of the way his hand is slowly beginning to pull upon the ends of the rosary – stringing it around his index-finger in the same way a snake would wrap itself around its prey. 

Young Eve opens her inviting, bloodied mouth to speak, only to shudder out a breath of cold clouds when she feels him tug at the rosary, and the silver of the cross digs slightly along her insides – it seems that she found pleasure in the initial insertion of the necklace, but never did she consider how the pointed edges of the centre piece, would get out.