EIGHT

She didn't even get the chance to respond before his hands had already moved to her thighs and slowly started to spread them apart.

Her head is pounding, but perhaps that's just the effect of her delirious heart. She can't believe this is happening, that she's actually opening her kneeled legs to a murderous and psychotic man, who practically worshipped the Devil – but here she is, letting the Devil's servant run his hands over her cherished, untouched thighs.

The patient stared at the Sister with a look of pure, venomous malignity, for he knew just what he had destroyed comfortably in her. Eve didn't like feeling this way towards him, the burning constancy in which her salacious devotion had strung her around the golden ring in the darkness of his eyes.

His taste was still sitting upon her tongue, and sinking between her teeth – he was deliciously sweet for such a brutal, unhinged man, and that was the scariest part of it all... the fact that she was enjoying every deranged moment between them.

Eve lets out a slow controlled breath and attempted to loosen her body as she felt the fabric of her uniform, bundle just at the top of her thighs, sending an icy chill to her exposed flesh and causing a swarm of bumps to litter all over her. The Sister no longer had any defences to hide behind – but now that she was left kneeling in her own rubble, there was no doubt anymore that she would let Kylo do anything he wanted to her in this moment, for the spirit in the sky must be crossing her name off the entrance list to Heaven, right now.

Eve lets Kylo even delicately pull off her rosary, dipping her head down to make it easier for him to slide the beads across her lips and then over her veil – the necklace clinks against the metal of his cuffs, causing her to slightly flinch as she watches the cross upon the rosary, somehow find light in the murk and glimmer before her eyes.

Proud of his handiwork, Kylo curled his fingers over the beads and looked back to his Eve. She looked utterly terrified, he could see it in her eyes even in the shadows of the abandoned cell. Her body was trembling, and there was even a shine of tears layering upon the colours of her eyes – one even slipping down the crimson softness of her cheek. Kylo Ren wiped it away with his thumb, smirking as she closed her eyes and turned her head away from him. But he gripped her chin and yanked back to face his evil stare.

Kylo Ren smirked down at her, his fingers still continuing to teasingly pull the black material up the skin of her kneeling legs, as his lips were hovering just over her ear. "You should know, angel... that the more you fight my darkness, the more it turns me on." He whispered huskily, causing her body to involuntary shiver below him in a torturous concoction of both malaise, and delirium.

He leans in slowly and begins kissing her cheek tenderly. Her knees were still pressed into the floor, the splotches of bruises, fighting the land of her skin against the army of goosebumps. He trailed his overly large hand from her neck, all the way down to her chest – to which her ribs caved in beneath his mere touch as if her heart was trying to get as far away from his murderous fingers, before his claws dig into its beat and intoxicate it with a cruel form of obsession, or addiction.

As he palmed her clothed-left breast, Eve sucked a brittle breath into her chest and pushed herself closer to him. The panic hit her again because she was following a path of sexual liberation, which was considered one of the worst sins for a woman in her faith – but still, the panic had no power over the desire that was settling into her bones and drugging her veins as if she was a limp, vulnerable patient and Kylo Ren was her subdue.

She only unraveled herself while the real inmate just watched in delight. Kylo then took both of her breasts in his large hands and squeezed them together, brushing his thumbs across the fabric to feel her nipples beneath, to which he licks his lips at the shapes that moulded in his rough, undeserving grip. He let out a wicked chuckle when they started to harden almost instantly under his touch.