𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

The note read,  

Dear, y/n, I know you don't want to talk to me, and I understand. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have let that girl kiss me and I should have come after you. But you have to believe me, I didn't kiss her. I was waiting for you to come out of class so I could walk you to your next, but before I could come talk to you she just kissed me without consent and wouldn't let go.

I'm so sorry you had to see that and I didn't enjoy it at all. I really hope you can forgive me and I promise nothing like that will ever happen again. And it hurt so bad to hear your thoughts when it happened. And I wish you never had to experience that. So please forgive me. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Edward.

Oh no. How's he ever gonna forgive me? You thought. You called Edward right away.

"Edward, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I didn't trust you. I hope you forgive me. I didn't see your note until now. My dad didn't give it to me. I'm so stupid-" You ranted.

"Y/n, don't worry. If anything, it's my fault for not making it clear that there's nothing going on with me and that girl." Edward replied.

"So you forgive me?" You asked.

"Yes, of course. Do you forgive me?" He replied.

"How could I not?" You laughed. You hung up the phone just as your dad walked in. You smiled at him.

"You seem happy." He said.

"I'm alright." You smiled and walked to your room. You did some homework then heard a knock on your window. You opened it up and Edward climbed into your bedroom.

"Hey." You said.

"Hi, beautiful." Edward replied.

Suddenly you heard a muffled voice outside your door.

"Y/n? Is someone in there with you?" Your father asked.

"No, I'm just on Facetime!" You called.

"Okay, goodnight honey." Your dad replied. His footsteps faded and you planted your face in Edward's chest laughing.

"That was close." He said. You got into bed and Edward got in beside you.

He put one arm around you and you nuzzled close to him.

"I'm so glad we're okay." You mumbled.

"Me too." Edward replied. You fell asleep in the comfort of his arms.

*FRIDAY NIGHT*

After school that day, you decided to go to a movie with Edward. You were going to see a zombie horror movie.

You and Edward walked into the movie theater and saw a couple of girls from school. You hid behind Edward afraid of them coming up to you. And they did. It was the girl that kissed him and her two friends.

"So, you don't talk to any of the girls in school, but then out of all of us, you pick that one?" One of the girls said.

"Yeah, you could have any of us if you wanted. So, once you're done with her, give us a call." The main girl said. They all winked and walked away. You sighed.

"Hey, don't listen to them. They're just jealous. This is what they're doing with their anger. I'm sorry." Edward said, rubbing your back.

"It's not your fault." You replied walking into the theater. When the movie started you forgot all about what the girls had said. You held Edward's hand the whole time because you were scared. When a zombie did a jump scare you jumped a little and held Edward's hand tighter. He looked over to you and whispered,

"You're dating a vampire and you're scared of a zombie?" He teased. You rolled your eyes and smiled. At the end of the movie, you and Edward drove home together. Most nights he stayed with you. Your room became his second home.

Monday, at school you talked to Alice.

"Hey, I just wanna say I'm sorry. For everything. I overreacted and I should have listened to you." You said, apologetically. Alice gave you a tight hug and squeezed you until your ribs hurt.

It was lunch and you were standing by the wall with Edward just talking. You noticed the same girls from the movie theater walking over to you. Edward clenched his jaw.

"What is it?" You asked.

Suddenly, Edward pushed you against the wall and put his hand on your neck.

"What are you-" Before you could finish Edward kissed you. Right before the girls could begin to talk. You heard one of them scoff and they walked away.

"What was that about? Not that I didn't like that, because I did." You laughed. Edward didn't. "Are you okay?"

"They're wicked. Their thoughts are so horrible. I can't stand it." Edward explained, glaring at them.

"Edward, it's alright. Don't worry. It's really okay." You exclaimed.

"No." Edward said, walked to them. You grabbed his arm and he turned to you. You shook your head no. Edward took a deep breath and sighed. You sat down at the lunch table and talked with him to calm him down.

When the bell rang you walked to biology with Alice.

"...it was kind of scary, actually. He looked so angry. I made him stay with me and that's the only reason he didn't go- well do whatever he was planning on doing to them. I hope he's okay." You sighed.

"It's okay y/n. Sometimes he has trouble controlling his anger, but since you guys have started dating, he's calmed down a lot. So, don't you worry about him. He's just looking out for you." Alice replied. You nodded and took out your notes.

"So, I know Edward was trying to teach me about the molecules, but we got a little off track... you know with that whole make out situation." You laughed.

"Usually, I'd get mad, but because it was you and Edward, I'll let it slide." Alice replied, smiling. You got to work on the project again, and time was flying by. Before you knew it, it was the end of the day.

AUTHORS NOTE- i didnt know how to end this chapter lmao. also dont forget to voteee and again, next chapter will be up soon. xoxo