𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

"So, now that you know about that, I can finally ask, do you want to make it official? Will you be my girlfriend?" Edward asked.   

"Yes! Of course." You answered giving him a tight hug. He kissed your forehead and took your hand.

"What are we doing?" You asked laughing.

"Making it public." Edward answered dragging you to the cafeteria. Everyone turned to look and you and Edward grinned. You looked at him, confused. Then, he pulled you to him, chest to chest. He slid his arms to your waist and kissed you. In front of everyone. After about ten seconds he whispered in your ear,

"Everyone's looking. I feel it. And those girls you were talking about on our date, their super mad right now." Edward whispered. Before you could reply, Edward pressed his lips on yours once again. You put your hands in his hair and he put his hands on the sides of your face. You sat back down on the chair still locking lips with Edward.

"Edward, people hate PDA." You said.

"I know. But those girls are so mean and this makes them angry." He answered.

You looked around and a couple people had their phones out and recorded your kiss. You rolled your eyes and sighed. Edward smiled.

"What are you so happy about?" You asked, smiling.

"Nothing, just proud to call you my girlfriend." Edward exclaimed as you both walked out of the cafeteria with Alice. You walked to your biology class and worked on your project with Alice. When the bell rang you walked out of your class and you dropped your books in shock to see Edward making out with some girl outside of your classroom. He looked like he was enjoying it too. You picked up your things and ran to the washroom. Alice came after you.

"Y/n, please. Believe me it wasn't his fault. It was a misunderstanding." Alice explained.

"I know what I saw Alice. Just go away." Your cracked voice turned into sobs. In anger, you stormed out of the washroom and to the parking lot. You got in your car and drove home.

Suddenly, your car slowed to a stop. You revved the engine a couple of times and the car wouldn't start.

No, no, no, NO! You thought. Then, you called Jacob.

"Hey Jacob. Sorry to bother you, but I really need your help. My car broke down on second street. Would you mind towing me? I'll pay you if you'd like." You said into the phone.

"Sorry, y/n, but I don't help people associated with the Cullens'." Jacob replied.

"Jacob, please, I-" You heard a beep. Jacob hung up the phone. You collapsed onto the ground in tears. You got your backpack and binder from the front seat and made your way home. After forty-five minutes of walking you got home.

You stayed in bed all day and cried. Then at around 4:00 your dad finally got home. He knocked on your door and came in.

"Where's the car? And why are you crying?" Your dad asked. Knowing that you had no one else to turn to you decided to tell your dad.

"The car broke down on second. And I'm crying because I trusted some stupid guy and we were kind of dating then he kissed another girl. So I'm sad." You hit your head to your pillow a couple of times.

"I'm sorry to hear that, honey. I'll go get the car. You just stay here." He said walking away.

Your dad got home about an hour later and then heard a knock on the door.

"Any idea who that would be?" Your dad asked.

"Yeah." You answered trying to hold back tears. You ran up to your bedroom. You heard the door open. Meanwhile,

"Are you Edward Cullen?" Your dad asked.

"Yes, are you Mr. l/n (last name)?" Edward asked.

"This is him," Your dad replied.

"Well, I wanted to give this to y/n. If you could get it to her that would be great." Edward explained handing your father a note. He grabbed it out of Edward's hand and slammed the door in his face.

"What did he want?" You asked peering around the corner.

"Just some BS about how it was an accident." Your father said. He walked up to his bedroom and placed the note on his dresser.

You went to be that night crying, wondering why he would do that to you. The next morning you got out of bed and put on a hoodie and sweats. You didn't brush your hair or put on any makeup. You drove to school alone that morning. When you got to school you walked into your math class and sat beside Edward. You didn't even look at him. He sighed. The whole class you only talked to him when necessary and ignored all of his attempts to talk to you.

At lunch, you walk into the cafeteria and see Edward and Alice sitting in your usual spot. You look at them and sit at an empty table trying hard not to cry. You quietly ate your lunch not looking up at anyone. Meanwhile,

Edward couldn't stand seeing you like this and decided to try again to talk to you. Alice wanted to come after him.

"Alice, no. I'm going to talk to her. Alone." Edward said. He came up behind you and you didn't look up.

"Y/n, please. Please listen. I really need you to try and understand. I didn't kiss her. It was a misunderstanding. She kissed me and I pushed her away but you didn't see because you'd ran off to the washroom." Edward pleaded.

"I really don't want to talk to you, Edward. You lied before and I can't trust your not lying again." You replied holding back tears. Edward looked behind him and saw the girl who kissed him smugly looking at them. He turned back around to you.

"You're not going to believe me are you?" Edward asked. You ignored him. He sighed and walked back to Alice's table. A tear rolled down your cheek and you wiped it away quickly.

When you got home, you dad wasn't there. So you called him.

"Hey dad, where are you?" You asked.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot to leave a note. I'm grocery shopping. I'll be out late too. So you can make dinner for yourself tonight." Your father replied. You hung up the phone.

You walked up to your dad's room to think. You had your best thoughts there and it brought you comfort. You were sitting on his bed when you noticed a note sitting on his dresser.

What's this? You thought opening it up.

AUTHORS NOTE- hi again i love cliffhangers so heres that lmao. plzzz vote it would make me v happy okie bye

ALSO I GOT HELP FROM MY FRIEND WITH THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER
her at: ghiefhbcfc