nine;

a few years passed and the new- well, not new anymore, couple were now cuddling on their couch in their apartment. hyunjin and seungmin graduated a few years ago from college and have been dating for more than three years. the two recently bought an apartment together as well.

they're watching a movie, more specifically, frozen two. though we all know no one was paying attention since, well, seungmin was fast asleep in hyunjin's arms and hyunjin was just admiring him like a creep.

hyunjin and seungmin's anniversary passed about a week ago and they didn't really do anything special. they did have dinner at a fancy restaurant and brought multiple gifts for each other, but, it wasn't that over the top. why? well, seungmin didn't want their anniversaries to be too over the top and wanted to keep it simple. he explained that to the older when they first started dating.

>small flashback to three years ago
{after seungmin said yes}

"wait, really?" hyunjin asked, shocked. 

"yes hyunjin, you stole my heart from my chest," seungmin dramatically said. 

"and i thought i was dramatic," hyunjin mumbled under his breath. 

"huh?" seungmin asked, again. 

"nothing!" hyunjin was quick to reply.

"anyways, i have a question," seungmin started. 

hyunjin nodded to signal that the younger can continue talking. 

"can we not make celebrations that big? like, for our anniversaries, can we not make it too big? well, of course, our wedding can be a big celebration butㅡ" 

"so you're thinking of marriage now? we haven't even been together for ten minutes yet, but i'd love to get married to you anyway," hyunjin replied, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"shut up!" seungmin whined, covering his face with his hands.

>end of flashback
{present time}

"you're so cute," hyunjin mumbled, looking at seungmin's sleeping face. 

yeah, he was a creep, but he was also whipped for the younger. seriously, he would do anything for him. seungmin started to move a little, indicating he was going to wake up anytime soon. 

oh no, did i wake him up? hyunjin thought. 

he just shook his head and saw seungmin start to open his eyes.

"i guess my pretty is awake now."