five;

classes ended in a flash for seungmin. he didn't want to leave his professor's classroom since of someone. he was just packing up his stuff when he recieved a text from the one and only hwang hyunjin.

crush¿!
(000) 000 - 000

i'm outside your
classroom right
now

alright, hold on, i'm
just packing up my
things

mkay, see you soon
cutie ;)

😳

blushing at the sudden nickname, seungmin was dreading to meet up with hyunjin more than he already was. he put his bag straps over his shoulders and started walking toward the door. he looked down to avoid anyone seeing his red face.

"why are you looking down, cutie?" a sudden voice said. 

hyunjin saying cutie in person made seungmin blush more. 

"n-nothing!" he said out of panic. 

yeah, he was a very, very panicked gay right now. seungmin felt a finger underneath his chin, lifting his head up. he was met with a very astonishing man. cute eyes with an adorable mole underneath, a perfect nose, plump lips that was displaying a smirk, and overall, a striking beauty.

"you're cute when you blush, especially when it's from me," hyunjin said. 

confident gay seungmin thought and, well, he was stating facts. 

honestly, hyunjin was feeling a bit too confident right now, but that didn't matter. he was a confident top okay? 

"sh-shut up!" seungmin stuttered out. 

hyunjin chuckled, "aw~ you're so cute!" 

seungmin whined, covering his face with his hands, making hyunjin coo even more.

"l-let's just go!" seungmin blushed a deeper shade of red, and hyunjin nodded, grabbing the younger's hand. 

"y-you need to s-stop making me bl-blush," seungmin stuttered. 

hyunjin let out a giggle. the cutest giggle seungmin had ever heard in his life. the younger mentally uwu-ed. 

"alright, come on, lets go pretty," hyunjin said and started walking.

"hey hyunjin?" seungmin said, managing to not stutter. 

"hm?" hyunjin hummed. 

"why don't you smile? well- i know your smiling and giggling right now but you don't usually smile or giggle around other people you know?" seungmin questioned. 

"well, that's because i wasn't happy with my life- well until i saw you," hyunjin flirted, making 

seungmin blush. "you're really flirty," the younger commented. 

"only for you, pretty."

actually, the walk wasn't that awkward, in fact, the walk wasn't awkward at all! the two actually talked a lot which was a good sign. 

"wait, so, where were we going?" seungmin asked. 

"didn't i tell you it was a surprise?" hyunjin responded. 

"but we're heading to it right now," seungmin whined. 

"just be patient alright?" seungmin pouted, "fine."

"my feet hurt," seungmin whined. hyunjin crouched in front of seungmin. 

"hop on," hyunjin said and seungmin blushed. 

"b-butㅡ" 

"not buts, get on," hyunjin cut him off. 

seungmin shyly got on hyunjin's back. hyunjin secretly smiled and continued walking to their destination.

"are we there yet?" seungmin asked for the fifth time already. 

"almost," hyunjin replied. 

"you said that ten minutes ago! we've been walking for like and hour now, how are your legs not tired?" seungmin asked again, nuzzling his face in the crook of hyunjin's neck, not knowing what he was doing to the older's heart. 

"practice, pretty," hyunjin said, trying to keep his cool.

"okay, fine."

"hey pretty?" hyunjin asked. 

"hm?" seungmin hummed. 

the younger's face was hidden in hyunjin's back. 

"we're here," seungmin instantly shot his head up. 

he was met with a beautiful sunset with a table full of food at a reserved beach. 

"woah, it's beautiful," seungmin looked in amazement. the shorter got off the taller's back and walked to the beach. "did you do this?" seungmin looked at hyunjin. 

"majority, i hired some chefs to cook the food since i can't cook but i set it up," hyunjin explained. 

seungmin ran towards him and gave the older a big hug.

"thank you," seungmin mumbled, smiling from ear to ear. 

the older hummed. they pulled apart and seungmin did something leaving hyunjin frozen.

he kissed the older's cheeks.

teehee