two;

seungmin went to school the next day to only be greeted with a neatly folded note and a chocolate milk, once again. he picked up the letter and started to read it, once again.

dear pretty,
i saw you read my note yesterday and let me tell you, you looked so cute! i just want to squish your cheeks!

"squish my cheeks then," seungmin mumbled and giggled before reading the note again.

you looked so adorable drinking the chocolate milk too!  if i wasn't a coward, i would have already ran up to you a gave you a big phat kiss on you lips already, but no, that just not how life is i guess. anyways, here's the hint of the day; i'm friends with minghao and felix (which is your friends too).

-h.hj

"friends with minghao and felix..?" seungmin took out his phone a quickly dialed felix's number while sticking the straw into his chocolate milk. 

"hello? felix?" 

"why'd you call hoe, class 'bout to start" 

"did you befriend someone with the initials 'h.hj'?" 

"yeah, i'm not gonna tell you though." 

"lee feli-" 

the call ended. 

"he's no help," seungmin mumbled with a pout on his face. 

he heard a giggle near the door and immediately  looked up, but all he saw was long blond hair.

hyunjin silently cursed at himself for being so loud. 

god dammit, why he gotta be so cute, hyunjin thought and silently chucked at his thoughts before walking to class.

"hey felix, minho hyung, and myungho hyung" hyunjin greeted a few his friends. 

felix scooted next to hyunjin. "guess what?" felix asked. 

"what?" hyunjin asked back. 

"so... seungmin showed us the letter you wrote yesterday and then he asked me today if i knew anyone with the initials 'h.hj'" 

hyunjin immediately looked up, "did you tell him?" 

felix shook his head, "nope." 

hyunjin let out a sigh in relief.

"i kinda think he's suspecting you though," minghao said sitting down next to him. 

he was practicing a choreography he was going to do with his boyfriend, who was named junhui. hyunjin passed minghao an extra water bottle he had. minghao took it a took a few gulps of the water. 

"how's the 'my i' choreography doing?" hyunjin asked. 

"it's tiring, i have to master the martial arts move you know?" minghao said and got up again. 

"bro, you did martial arts for six years, didn't you already master it?" minghao nodded and started to turn on the song once again.

-

seungmin groaned as he violently ruffled his hair. 

"god, who is it?!" 

seungmin thinks it's hong hanjeo since he majored in dance, but he wasn't sure if he was friends with felix and minghao or not. though, it was seemingly suspicious that it was hyunjin but seungmin was in too much denial that it was him.

"did you still not figure out who it is?" felix asked, seungmin shook his head violently. 

"bro, i thought you were smarter than me, figure out the clues already!" felix said, frustratedly running his hand through his hair. 

"i'm trying to help you the best i can, but you're over here being stupid." 

seungmin glared at felix. "how am i supposed to know!" seungmin whined. "can you just tell me who it is? please~" seungmin gave him puppy eyes. 

felix gave him a disgusted look. "that look only works if your changbin, i'm just saying," felix said, and in return, he got a smack on the head from younger. "hey! i'm older than you, plus, give that look to hyunjin, i bet he'll fall for them." 

seungmin pouted, "it's not like he'll ever notice me anyway." 

"don't be so stupid!" felix whined.

"anyway, who are you suspecting right now?" felix asked. 

"hong hangjoo, why?" seungmin replied. 

"hangjoo? i'm not friends with him!" felix exclaimed. 

"what? it can't be hwang hyunjin so it has to be hangjoo," seungmin said, felix gave a odd look. 

"bro, are you that stupid?" 

"no- wh- oHhHhH, wait, hyunjin was the one giving me all those notes?!" 

felix shrugged. "see for yourself."

seungmin found himself in his room shocked. it can't be hyunjin, right? no! it can't be. why would someone like him have a crush on me? but, does he really like me? i don't believe it. 

he was really debating in his mind if it was hyunjin or not. ninety percent- wait scratch that, ninety-nine point nine percent of him doesn't believe and like, zero point one percent of him somewhat believes it. yeah, i know, he can't accept it so he denies that hyunjin is the one who write those letters.