six;

hyunjin stood there like a statue. his cheeks flushed with a red tint. seungmin giggled before sitting down in front of the table. 

"jinnie! let's eat!" seungmin called. 

jinnie, he called me jinnie! hyunjin was internally fanboying. 

"hurry up, jinnie! i'm hungry!" seungmin whined. 

hyunjin snapped back into reality, walking over to the rather large table.

"thank you for the food!" the two two-thousand liners said before digging into the dishes. 

"jinnie, open your mouth!" seungmin said, wanting to feed the older a rice cake. 

hyunjin did as told and felt a chewy rice cake on his tongue. "thanks minnie," hyunjin thanked.

seungmin began to feel his cheeks heat up at the nickname. oh my god, do i actually have feelings for hyunjin? already?! isn't it too early? god, screw you heart.

"um, minnie? hello?" hyunjin waved his hand in front of seungmin's face. 

seungmin jumped and shook his head, coming back from reality. 

"ohㅡ i'm sorry, what?" seungmin asked. 

"nothing, you were just spacing out," hyunjin replied and seungmin nodded. 

"just, thinking of something," seungmin explained.

"thinking of me?" the older flirted with a smirk on his face. 

"no, no!" the younger denied, blushing. 

no, it wasn't no regular pinky blush. it was a deep, deep red shade. 

"hm, sure, but explain to me why your face is so red," the elder of the two asked. 

"u-um!" seungmin couldn't think of an excuse. 

gosh, this is so embarrassing! what do i say?! 

"so you were thinking of me," hyunjin teased. 

"sh-shut up!" seungmin hid his face in embarrassment.

"oh, how cute!" hyunjin said, pinching seungmin's cheeks. seungmin scrunched up his nose. 

"stop!" seungmin whined, cutely. 

that made hyunjin coo even more. 

seungmin pouted, "jinnie stop!" 

hyunjin shook his head, "no! you're too adorable for my soul!" 

seungmin giggled. 

"cutie!" 

hyunjin had to hold back his urge to not give seungmin a peck on his lips for being so adorable. 

"fine, i'm cute, but let go off my cheeks, please?" seungmin gave his puppy eyes. 

hyunjin nodded and let go of his cheeks.