Bad blood. The Deadlast vs. The Alpha

Start from the beginning

Tsume: If both fighters are ready,vuou can begin......................NOW!!!

Kiba lunge at Naruto instantly closing the distance and attempted to strike naruto with his claw like hand. Naruto step back and caught kiba wrist and turn his body sideways and throwing Kiba by using his momentum against him. Kiba lands on feet easily he was ready to turn and go after only to not see him. Kiba suddenly felt pain on his shoulders, Naruto had jumped in the air as soon as he threw Kiba, and went to do a double stomp to Kiba shoulders which Kiba wasn't prepared for. But Sasuke and Kakashi Remember Naruto doing this in sparring but of course he never actually succeeded.

Sasuke: ( So that's what he was trying to do when we sparred)

Kakashi: ( That's the moved he tried but I blocked it. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there another part to that move?)

As if on cue, Naruto jumped off Kiba's shoulder going backwards with a backflip, and then we came a Kiba with an air dive with his arms extended foward.( A/n: One of m.bison signature moves). Kiba jumped at Naruto to strike him, but Naruto manuever his body in mid air so he can catch Kiba. Which he did and Naruto used Kiba's momentum to deliver a back drop. This knock the wind out of Kiba and he rolled away from Naruto to catch his breathe which Naruto let him.

Kiba:  Don't get cocky cause you got a lucky throw on me.* Got back into four legged stance*

Naruto: That was a slam, not a throw.

Kiba:* annoyed grunt*

Kiba rush Naruto again but with caution this time.  He went for a sweep which Naruto dodged and took a swipe at Naruto again. But Naruto dodge parried some of his strikes and hit him in the side of his torso. Kiba smirks while still trading blows.

Kiba: Was that punch to my left rib cage supposed to hurt me? How pathetic!

They continue trading blows for awhile Naruto they hitting Kiba's left torso every now and then and Kiba thinks Naruto attack from the night before was a fluke. However Tsume, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and several  Inuzuka Clan members knew what Naruto was doing.

Tsume: ( Kiba your being careless....)

Kakashi: ( Kiba is going to fell an I tense pain once he slows down. His  bruise should be setting in cause Naruto is hitting him in the exact same spot.)

Sasuke:( My clan has a similar method, chipping away at an opponent with light strikes cause we're not physically strong compared our ancestors. According to what my father told me anyway....)

Sakura: ( Naruto going to fracture his left his rib cage at this rate....)

Dark Rose: ( CHAAAA!!!!!! PUT THAT STUPID DOG IN HIS PLACE NARUTO!!!!!!)

Kiba was still engaging with Naruto but he noticed his side was throbbing and he was starting feel pain.  He decided to use one of his clans Jutsu and jumped a few feet back

Kiba: Passing Fang!!!!!

Kiba came a Naruto in a high speed and in a spinning motion gunning straight at Naruto. Naruto was surprised and jumped out of the way but he did get graze a little. And is bleeding alittle fro. The right side of his  face and arm. Kiba smirks and start talking again.

Kiba: How you like that punk!? You lucky you dodge it. Your luck is going to run out though. Passing Fang!

Kiba did his attack again and Naruto completely dodge it this time while evaluting Kiba's Jutsu.

Naruto:  ( That Jutsu is fast. But he comes at you straight so he'll have to predict which direction I'm going to be at. Let's see how he likes this) Shadow Clone Jutsu!