Bad blood. The Deadlast vs. The Alpha

Tsume had explained what had happened between her son and Naruto. She went on explaining a solution to the he problem. Kakashi knew that Naruto had issues with the majority of the village, but he did hope that the Genins he graduated with would be more accepting of him being a shinobi. Sakura had her head down cause technically, she's isn't from a clan either but she hasn't experienced being belittle by anyone, well except for Ino , but for a completely different reason. Sasuke doesn't understand why Kiba tries so hard to put Naruto down when he himself wasn't the best student. Hell shikamaru could be the smartest but his work ethic is poor.Sasuke was  wondering what Hana looked like. Kakashi and Sakura already knew what she looked like.Team 7 decided to tag along with Tsume and Naruto heading towards Inuzuka clan compound.

Inuzuka Clan Compound: Private Training Ground

Kiba was waiting anxiously for Naruto to arrive so he can teach him to stay in his place. Hana was shaking her head at her brother's behavior. He even got a few other members of the clan. They heard about last night and they don't share Kiba sympathy. Mostly because
Kiba Keeps bragging about how he is the next Clan head and the changes he's going to make, which annoyed them. Kiba noticed his mom and Naruto approaching, but he wasn't expecting to see team 7 as well

Kiba: What you need your team to come to bail you out as usual?* Smirks*

Sakura: I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you. Underestimating Naruto could be very costly.

Kiba: Pftt, Naruto couldn't beat Sasuke.

Sasuke: ...,....* Completely ignores Kiba attempt to get under Naruto skin*

Naruto: * Picks up on what Kiba tried to do, Smirks*

Kiba: What's with the smirk? Are you looking down on me? You clan-less nob......

Naruto: I thought you wanted to fight but here you are just talking.

Kiba: ........ Mom can we get started!?* Upset at Naruto's remark*

Tsume: Quiet Kiba so I can go over the rules.

Everyone including the clan snickers at kiba getting scolded by Tsume. Sasuke even found it funny. Kiba is getting angier by the minute.

Tsume: These are the rules, this will be a match with mostly Taijutsu. No lethal Jutsus will be allowed but not with the intent to kill. If one of the opponents are down for more than 10 seconds that individual will be the loser. If the battle looks like it's getting out of hand, I will stop the battle. And this last rule goes with the 1st rule. Death blows are forbidden. That means no dismemberment poisoning, or submission deaths( chokeholds related deaths). Are you both okay with that?

Naruto: * Nods*

Kiba: Hell yea!!!

Tsume: Good now take your positions. Everyone else get to the sidelines.

Both Naruto and Kiba walked to the center of the training grounds, 10 feet apart facing each other. Kiba decided to say something before the fight starts.

Kiba: I'mma show you why your below me Naruto.

Naruto: I'm flattered but I don't swing that way.

Kiba: we'll see who's laughing in the end.* Gets in his clans four legged stance*

Naruto:* get into his stance*

Susuke: ( He develop his Taijutsu stance, he never really got into a stance at all. His stance looks like some type of jujitsu . But his footing is similar to my clans  stance, but it also looks like the Gentle fist stance of the Hyuga clan. )