Hard Pill To Swallow

Tsukuyomi world

Sasuke doesn't always show emotions. But after what his brother just said. He couldn't believe.

Sasuke: Father wouldn't betray the village! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD DI SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

Itachi: It's the truth...

Sasuke: No way! you have no proof!

Itachi: Here's your proof. Have you ever wonder why father always had a clan meeting multiple times out of the week? He normally has meetings with the clan twice a month, but why so many out the week? When he said he was going to teach you some moves he always cancel at the last minute, but doesn't tell you why. You didn't find that weird? He always punctual keeping things in order in a timely fashion.

Sasuke didn't know how to respond to that. Their father did ignore him when he made promises to train him. Then Sasuke realized a contradiction in Itachi statement. Well he thought it counts as a contradiction.

Sasuke: If father was planning on overthrowing the Hokage, mom would not agree with it!!!

Itachi: If Mom was the Head of the Uchiha clan, then of course she wouldn't do it. Our mother is a kind woman. But she swore to support our father for better or worse. Let's say hypothetically, father took over leadership of the village and our mom was against it. It counts as insubordination at best and our dad will have to make an example out of her.

Sasuke process what he was saying and he begrudgingly had to agree with his brother because his father was that type of man. Now Sasuke have to ask the other question that's on his mind.

Sasuke: if what you say is true then does that mean the Hokage order you to kill our entire clan including both our parents?

Itachi: yes and no.

Sasuke:*confused*

Itachi: Lord third only wanted to take out those who are part of the coup d'etat. However other members felt it was still too dangerous to leave all of them alive. But they didn't want to kill you cause you were in such a child...

Itachi made sure to leave out the members of the council name just to make sure he don't do anything stupid. Sasuke look like he had an epiphany.

Sasuke: now it makes sense.

Itachi:.....

Sasuke: some of the civilian sometimes say on the last loyal Uchiha. But what stuck out to me was the word loyal. Like they were insinuating that our entire clan were disloyal. I hate to admit it but Naruto was of right after all. But why why have to be you?

Itachi: in order to get within this organization, I had to do something that will make me look like a rogue Shinobi. I mean truly diabolical, a point of no return. I had to be classified as a S-rank ninja in order to get recruited. You seen my partner Kisame, there are other S-rank Shinobis in this organization. Imagine how powerful the leader is to have all these strong Shinobi do their bidding.

Sasuke: So you basically stop a major plot that would made our clan look bad. Well I the sole survivor is seen as a hero. You escaped from the village and this organization sought you out the join???

Itachi: yes. That's all I can tell you for now when you get stronger I'll tell you about the real threat inside this organization and our clans demise.

Sasuke:Wait!? ARE YOU SAYING THE LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION PLAY THE PART OF OUR CLANS DEMISED!?

Itachi: exactly. Unfortunately brother I'll have to end this Jutsu. This technique is draining a longer I keep it active not to mention your allies are closing in on me and my partner. Don't speak of this information to anyone. But knowing you you might end up snooping so just talk to the Hokage when he's alone. And don't let people know what you know there are ears in the village that may cause harm for the greater good.

Sasuke nods to his brothers suggestion. As the world around them was fading away.

Back to reality

As the 2 brothers stare at each other. Naruto is paying attention to Neji a d Ten-Ten ( mostly TenTen since she's trap in the water prison) condition suddenly Kisame had to dodge a lightning ball that nearly hit him forcing him to break his Jutsu on Ten-Ten. Kisame look and notices Samui and her team behind him.

Kisame: The Cloud team is still in the leaf? I thought they would have left already?

Itachi: ......( I wonder. Maybe they're forming an alliance with the Leaf)

Itachi felt the familiar presence of Might Guy and Kakashi who appeared on both sides of Itachi.

Kisame: We can take em.

Samui: I didn't you can take on them.

Kisame turn to see A and Killer Bee, Along with Jiraiya and Hiruzen in his battle gear. Itachi knew fighting all of them will be problematic. Especially with Jiraiya being present with the 8th and 9th tail host present.

Itachi: Kisame. We're leaving.

Kisame: agreed. I wasn't expecting this many Shinobis here already.

Itachi: (The other Jonins will be here soon. So...) * Mangekyō Sharingan activated*

Jiraiya: GET BACK!!!!

Itachi: Susanoo!!!(A/N: I'm not going into detail about this ability)

Itachi humanoid construct sword sword in a wide slash forcing everyone back. He intentionally Made sure he didn't hurt Neji. While Kisame made sure he didn't get hit with the attack himself as The Raikage activated his lightning armor to rush and saved Ten-Ten band dodging. Susanoo attack cause alot of dust to to fly around. Itachi took advantage and made his escape along with Kisame. As the dust settles, the rouge nin were gone.Naruto was the first to speak after the attack just now.

Naruto: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!? * Looks at Sasuke* what kind of technique was that Sasuke.

Sasuke:* Shock* Its called Susanoo. I heard of the technique, but this is my first time actually seeing it.

Hiruzen: Well not many Uchihas can perform that Jutsu.

Naruto: Neji!!!* Runs over to the down Hyugā*Are you alright !?

Neji: Not so loud. But yes I'm okay. I just have a serious headache. What about TenTen???

Ten-Ten: I'm fine thanks to the Raikage and his cloud team. I thought I was a goner.

A: You're welcome young lady, but Samui was the one you should thank

Samui: I'm just glad I can help Besides the water prison Jutsu is a dangerous Jutsu regardless of rank.

Karui: I wanted to fight that fish swordsman!!!* Pouts*

Omoi: Don't be too eager. We don't know if his sword has a special ability or not.

Kakashi: Trust me, it does. That sword can absorb chakra. Plus it's alive.

Heiya: IT'S DEMON SWORD!!!!

While everyone is talking Sasuke walk over to the Hokage. Lord 3rd can I talk to you in private later?

Hiruzen was knew he wanted to talk about his brother. But he wasn't sure if what exactly.

Hiruzen: We'll talk as soon as perimeter check is done invaded those rogues are still nearby.

Sasuke:hn.

End of chapter

A/n: Whew..... Glad I got this chap done the next 2 chapters won't really have action. If it does then it's very little. I had an issue with with posting but I fixed that. Hope you all enjoy this feedbacks are welcome. Til next time