Weapon shopping and Meet Up With Team 10

After Sakura finished reflecting on her unusual situation. She gets up and decided to head on home. But the feeling of regret was plaguing her mind thinking if what her "other self" had said to her. She didn't even realize that she been at the training for the past few hours when their training session was long over.

Emporium of Karin

Karin K: H-hello welcome to m-. Oh hello Naruto good to see you again.

Naruto: Hello Karin!!! Same here.

Karin noticed that Naruto had three other people with him.

Karin K: Oh are you all part of Naruto's team?

Ten-Ten: Naw I'm a friend of his, I'm Ten-Ten. But Sasuke is though

Rock Lee ran pass Ten-Ten and Naruto and was Directly infront of Karin.

Rock Lee: HELLO MISS! My name is Rock Lee, the green beast of the Leaf Village!

Naruto: Lee! Tune it down some and respect her personal space. You're making her feel uncomfortable.

Rock Lee: *Gasp* I'M SORRY MISS I DIDN'T INTEND TO FRIGHTENED YOU!!!

Karin K: I-its okay.

Ten-Ten: (Wow Naruto Handle that perfectly. Why doesn't Lee listen when me or Neji tell him this!?)

Sasuke: * Stares at Naruto questionably* .

Naruto catches Sasuke gaze.

Naruto: Well after getting hit by Sakura-Chan so many times I figured as long as I keep my distance and not in her face I should be fine.

Sasuke: Hn.( He's changing in more ways than one.)

Naruto: Anyway Karin do you have sealing paper, some bear traps, and something that I can sharpen my blade with?

Karin K: Sure right over there by the ninja wire you should see the sealing paper. And the next lane you'll find the bear traps right after you pass the swords in the wall. I have something that can sharpen your blade but it's in the back I'll have to go get it.

Naruto: Okay but that can wait til I get the other supplies first.

Naruto headed in the area where the items he was looking for are located at. Ten-Ten notices some weapons Karin Have. she read about it and is shock to see them there in her shop.

Ten-Ten: Whoa are those Liu Bei's twin swords!?

Karin K: Y-yes, those are the ones he used before he formed The Shu Kingdom

Ten-Ten: How Much Are These Worth!??!?

Karin K: L-lets see....

While Ten-Ten was negotiating for the swords. A sword caught Sasuke eyes as he walks closer to inspect the sword. It was a magnificent sword that looks like it hasn't been used at at all. He felt as if the sword was meant for him. Being red as his Sharingan