Unexpected Mission

Naruto: Hinata I know you are there

Hinata: Eep! ( HOW DID NARUTO- KUN KNOW I WAS HERE!?)

Hinata completely steps out into the open and us nervous as hell.

Naruto: ( Why does she always get nervous around me? She acts like a shy girl that has a crush on a boy and........) * Shocking Realization* ( No wayyyy! She couldn't possibly have a crush on me could she? Okay Naruto calm down. Let's find out why she's here first before I jumped to conclusions.) Soooooo what's up?

Hinata: Erm. I-I um....

Naruto: * Waiting for her to get situated to answer*

Hinata: I-I was just.... Ummmmm.

Naruto:.........

Hinata: IGOTTOGOBYE?????

Hinata takes off running. After about 10 seconds Naruto decides to give chase. After awhile Hinata is halfway towards her clan compound. Upset at herself for running away.

Hinata: WHY DID I RUN AWAY LIKE THAT!? After Kurenai-Sensei encourage me that I should voice how I feel, I still fail. I'm embarrassed....

Naruto: Do you feel embarrassed talking to someone like me?

Hinata: Eep!( He actually followed me!!)

Naruto: Do I..... I mean, did I offend you by calling out to you suddenly?

Hinata: N-no. T-t-thats n-not it....

Naruto: ( Maybe she hated me like the villagers after all. I was imagining it, she doesn't have a crush on me. Besides, her bodyguard from her clan always give me "That" look the villagers give me as well. I'm come to a decision) I'm Sorry...

Hinata: H-huh???

Naruto: *sigh*I know you were probably hiding to avoid making any kind of contact with me so I understand. I'll do my best to avoid and don't associ-.....

Hinata: NOOOOO! YOU MISS UNDERSTAND!!! I DON'T HATE YOU I LIKE YOU!!!! ......Oh( I.... Said it! I actually said it!!! )

Naruto: You..... like me? Wait, how long have you like me?

Hinata: ....... Since you stood up for me when when those kids were picking on me cause of how my eyes look...

Naruto: Wait! You mean back when I was 6!?

Hinata: Yes. But I was 5 at the time...
Plus, I like how you focus on your goal of being Hokage. I also like how you never gave up on being a ninja despite others calling you a failure...

Naruto: ( Wow, no one around my age has ever told me that. I mean sure I'm friends with Shika, Choji, and Dog Breath (A/n:Obviously Kiba), but besides them no one.) Thanks Hinata, for saying that.

Hinata: You're w-welcome.

Naruto: Well..... Can we be friends? That's if you're okay with that?

Hinata: ( Yesyesyesyes. Just say yes you stupid girl!!!!! Being friends is a start.) I-I would like that.

Naruto: Great!!!! Can't wait til we start hanging out!

Hinata: Yes. Same here...

Naruto: Well it's getting late. So I'll see you around!!!

Hinata: R-right, see you Naruto-Kun.
( I'm glad..... Kurenai-Sensei, I did it.)

Hinata walks the rest of the way to her home, unbeknownst to her Kurenai saw the whole interaction between the 2 Genin.