A long time coming

Naruto, Hana, Kurenai, Anko, And Yūgao Had finished there food. And we're now just drinking Sake. Naruto had a few shots but him being the Uzumaki and the container of the nine Tails fox , he wasn't getting drunk. But The Sake was making him hot. As the the evening continued anko was teasing Naruto and Hana. Hana endured Anko teasing. Naruto on the other hand...

Anko: Oh Gaki go ahead a lay a big one on Hana.... Go on you know you want to.

Kurenai: Anko, Naruto is bright red in the face. Go easy on him.

Yūgao: Agreed.

Anko: Relax he knows I mean no harm. He my little brother after all....

Yūgao: Wait a damn minute!!! He's been my little brother for quite some time. Get to the back of the line..

Anko: fine I'll get in the back of the line but I bet I'll be his favorite big sister of the 2 of us.

Kurenai: 3 of us....

Anko/Yūgao: Huh?

Kurenai: I'mma be Naruto favorite big sis...

Yūgao/Anko: rival!!!

Nine Tails:(I like them... They remind me of my siblings).

Anko: Naruto, what do u like about Hana? Like what drew you to her?

Naruto: Her eyes .... Her eyes are gentle, determine, and fierce. It make me feel that I can't go wrong with someone like her being close to me on and off the battle field.

Anko:You don't mind fight along side with other Kunoichi besides your squad mate.

Naruto: why not? Most Kunoichi I met are hard working and willing to prove them selves. You stand out from the fan girls. And you're humble verses egotistical some of the male Shinobi can be.

Hana blushed from his compliment. The other women present were happy with his answers for both questions too.

Kurenai: (I happy Naruto respect true female Shinobi)

Anko:( I like this Gaki.)

Yūgao: (That's my otouto..)

They hangout  for another hour or so till they decided to call it a night.

Anko: Yea I had enough Saki for one night. I have a meeting to attend to tomorrow.

Kurenai: I'm pretty sure all Jonins due to the exams .

Hana: I need to tend to the animals in the kennels. What about you Nikkō? (A/n: that means sunshine in Japanese)

Naruto:* Blush at the new nickname*  I'm free. I can always train with sasuke later in the day.

Hana: Good I'll see you in the morning then.

Naruto: I'll walk you home.

Kurenai: Your definitely a keeper huh Naruto?* Smiles at him*

Naruto: It's no big deal, I'm always willing to do things like this...

Anko: Your lucky I'm into someone else other wise I would had gotten you first?.

Hana:........ .* Glares at anko*.

Anko: Relax Hana I was only joking ( Man and hearbi thought I was territorial) anyway catch you later Guy, see you later whiskers!!!

Naruto: * smirks* same to you Yandere!!!!

Anko: I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT LATER* Body flicker technique to leave.

Kurenai: Dammit I hope her drunk ass didn't body flicker into my apartment again! * Body flickers technique back to her apartment*

Yūgao: I'll just hang around here for alittle while longer. Hayete should be wrapping up his task for today.