Instinct

CLING CLANG CLUNG

Kabuto: ( Shit I better get out of here before more Anbu show up!....)

Neko: YOU WON'T ESCAPE!!!!!

Mini Flashback

Kabuto was having a secret meeting with Baki. The meeting itself wasn't getting anywhere. Kabuto was telling him when to begin the invasion and get ready for the signal. Baki Insist running the plan to the kazekage but Kabuto had this to say...

Kabuto: * Annoyed* Baki, this is what the Kazekage Told us to tell you.. Why are you questioning his order?

Baki* Suspicious* Really? He tells you this and not me, his advisor?

Kabuto: He said something about making last minute preparations....
( He's actually on to us..... But I can get rid of him if necessary. I can't at the moment, I shouldn't be out in the opening like this especially after Anbu nearly caught me during the Prelims. And.... Someone is watching us....)

Kabuto slightly looked over his shoulder and can sense he's being watch. Kabuto threw a kunai at the corner of the roof where the ninja was hiding and out comes Hayate. With his sword drawn

Hayate : Surrender now or be struck down!!!

Kabuto: To bad this is where you die....

Kabuto: Rush Hayate with a Chakra sc scalpel ready to strike Hayate but before kabuto could get close enough, Hayate did a slash so quick nearly cutting off kabuto head.

Kabuto:( I'm honestly surprised he can move that fast, especially due to his medical condition. But he's bound to cough sooner or later)*smirks"

Hayate : (why is he pausing? And why hasn't this Sand jonin hasn't moved yet? Dammit I Hope coughing doesn't kick in.....)

Kabuto: You only have 1 lung after  being exposed to  poisonous gas on a mission . So I'll put you out of your misery...

Kabuto threw many shuriken at Hayate forcing him to deflect all of the with ease. He rushes at Hayate again and throws more shuriken, he deflects them again but he unfortunately cough  atca crucial moment and barely deflect the last shuriken.  his guard
was down just enough to get hit by Kabuto Chakra scalpel. But to both Shinobis surprise, Baki threw a kunai at Kabuto which forced him to tilt his body to dodge while swinging his Chakra scalpel at Hayate. He did manage to cutt him but Kabuto missed his vitals

Hayate: * Flinched from being cut*( did the sand Jonin just saved me!?) * Coughing * shit.....

Kabuto: BAKI, YOU!!!!!

Baki: If you want to fight than let's fight...

Kabuto: Why you!.... * Sensing Chakra signatures getting closer.*( Damn Anbu again. I better get going) I'll deal with you later...* Body flickers away.*

Baki: You alright???

Hayate: weren't you 2 allies???

Baki: Not exactly. More importantly, lets look at that wound of yours* examine Hayate* luckily he lost his balance. I want you to give this letter to the Hokage, it's concerning the He'll understand when you so it to him.

Hayate: Follow my lead.

A 5 man squad of Anbu had came,  Neko leading the charge. She immediately noticed Hayate wound and look at the Sand Shinobi. But Hayate spoke before she could.

Hayate: he didn't attack me. That Kabuto guy did. Baki-San saved me by altering his strike that would've been fatel.

After that statement, Neko( Yugao) was releasing so much killer intent even the other Anbu were having a hard time staying on their feet.