Battle between ideologies:Gaara Vs Sasuke

As Genma started the match Sasuke took off at Gaara at a blinding speed surprising Gaara. However Gaara knew he was about to be flank and attack to his side to where Sasuke was, at least thats what he thought. Sasuke managed to strike gaara with a fist on top of his head but Sasuke had to keep moving since the sand is also on his skin as shield as well.

Kankaro and Temari were shock that another person managed to actual hit Gaara after Hinata done so in the prelims.

Kankaro:( Again!? I can't believe Gaara got hit right out the gate!!!)

Temari:( I think we may had underestimated the Leaf Village Genins. But just because the Uchiha managed to hit Gaara doesn't mean he can beat Gaara)

Ita been a few minutes so far and Sasuke managed to hit gaara a few more times. Gaara was starting to return with blows of his own. He trying to use his sand to trap Sasuke but Sasuke managed to move away from him every time. Sasuke now had his short sword drawn as he charges at Gaara again. Gaara use his sand bullets to hit Sasuke but the Uchiha  is either dodging it or using his sword sheath to deflect it.as Sasuke got closer Gaara yelled out sand coffin to attack sasuke and connected. But something felt off to Gaara and his sand blocked a few shurikens from his left flank. But Sasuke is on his right flank as of now...

Sasuke: Fireball Jutsu!!!

Gaara:.....

Gaara was prepare to block that Jutsu but heard a hissing sound and realized that one of Sasuke's shrunkin hand a explosive tag attached to it and exploded breaking some of gaara sand but he can't do anything Fireball that now in his face. The fireball impact had hit Gaara and causing rhe sand to fly everywhere as if it was a smoke bomb. Spectators couldn't see neither of competitors. Shino decided to ask Hinata.

Shino: Hina-chan, did the fireball take out Gaara?

Hinata: * Byakugan activated* Even though Gaara was hit, he back upon his feet.  And judging from his Chakra hike, he's mad.

Hokage Booth

A: I think Gaara is angry  even though i can't see him at the moment, his killer intent is increasing...

Kazekage: That's just how he gets when he's excited.

A:( He calls that amount of bloodlust exciting???)

Hokage: If you say so....( You damn snake)

Back to the Battle

Sasuke was currently waiting for the dust and sand to clear before maiing hus next move. Suddenly a wave of sand came at him extremely fast he jump over it barely managing from being swallow up in it. He sees gaara with standing several feet from him but he has a unusual grin on his face. He decided to take that moment to chat with Sasuke.

Gaara: You and me are alike.

Sasuke: * Squint eyes* how so???

Gaara: A prodigy of the sand village while you're a prodigy of the leaf village. We both have high standards to live up to but i don't care for standards. As long as i can prove my existence by eliminating opponents that's all that  matters to me. You on the other hand are soft.

Sasuke: *Anger rising* .....

Gaara: you are the last of your clan. And I can tell you are used to having  things handed to you.

Sasuke:He.Hehe.HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! Handed to me!? You don't have a clue!!! You think that because of my clans death that i gotten nothing but handouts!??!? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! WE'RE NOTHING ALIKE!!!! YOU STILL HAVE FAMILY. THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE IS THE PRICK THAT WIPE OUT MY CLAN AND THAT PRICK JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY BROTHER!!! BUT IN ALL HONESTY, IF MY CLAN WAS STILL AROUND I STILL WOULD BE IN THE SAME AS I AM NOW. DO YOUR FATHER PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!? MY FATHER ALWAYS COMPARED ME TO MY OLDER BROTHER. EVEN THOUGH THE VILLAGE CALLS ME A PRODIGY I WAS NEVER CONSIDERED ONE IN MY FATHER'S EYES!!!! AND THEN EVERYONE WATCHES ME TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN ACCOMPLISHED THE SAME THINGS AS MY BROTHER* Lightning infused with Sasuke sword.* NOW YOU GON AND PISSED ME OFF!!! I AM MYSELF!!!!