|27|

HUNGOVER

Eva groaned in pain, her forehead felt like it had been plumelled into a wall, while her eyes stung like bleach had been poured inside her retinas. The last time I chug shots she thought.

She attempted to get up quickly before instantly regretting it, Eva almost immediately felt nauseous. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, blurrily trying to take in her surroundings.

Red walls plastered in gold ornaments came into view. She briefly remembered the party her and her friends attended, not being able to recall anything past her interaction with Harry.

Younger Gryffindor students stared curiously at the older girl before becoming scared of her growing frown and legged it out the common room door.

Confusion laced Eva's face, she didn't know how she got here, why her friends weren't there and why she wasn't fast asleep in her dorm room. Frustrated she began to shout into her palms before becoming startled by a loud voice and falling off the plush couch head first.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.." Eva groaned, not making any attempt to regain her stature. Angelina Johnson had been coming down the spiral staircase when she spotted Eva Smith and she looked an utter mess.

Angelina couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl, reminiscing on last night's events. She slowly but surely made her way over to the shorter girl who was still adorned in her tiny black dress.

"Smith, are you- well are you alright?" Angelina stuttered, Eva's body was still almost like a corpse.

"If feeling like you've been blowup means you're alright then yes I suppose so" Eva mumbled into the carpet managing to shove a thumbs up in Angelina's face.

"Come on, get up before someone sees you" Angelina began to pull the girl's body up.

"Yes mother of course, oh yes I don't have a mother, that's right.." Eva laughed hysterically, Angelina began to regret helping out, Eva was a strange creature to say the least.

Eventually Eva complied and allowed the chaser to pull her up.

"Follow me!" Angelina exclaimed, ushering the dirty looking girl to follow her.

"Yes madam!" Eva bowed sarcastically.

Angelina sighed in relief when she realised her roommates would be out, she stood aside to let Eva into her room.

"Nice room Johnson but please take me on a date first, sheesh" Eva laughed to herself, Angelina face planted and attempted to stay calm.

"You look awful.." Angelina stated, taking a seat next to the girl.

"I feel awful and I can't remember a thing, plus why are you helping me, don't you hate me or something?" Eva asked reminiscing back to second year.

Gryffindor had recently won the house cup, their new star chaser Angelina Johnson ensured a secure win. As usual it made Eva furious, now Eva doesn't remember acting with malicious intent but apparently it was taken that way.

I mean all she had done really was throw her dinner down Angelina's back, it was an accident of course that's what Eva used to claim.

Angelina looked extremely unimpressed.

"Okay, okay yes sorry for that" Eva apologised sheepishly scratching at her neck.

"I don't like anyone to be in pain, not even you"

"God you're a much better person than I am" Eva said lamely. Angelina smiled sarcastically walking away reaching into her cupboards for what seemed to be aspirin.

"So if you'd like to enlighten me as to the events that occurred last night that would be great" Eva demanded rudely picking at her nails feeling more awake now.

"Ask nicely and maybe you'd get a decent answer" Angelina shrugged scrambling through her drawers finally coming across the tablets. She grabbed the glass of water from her beside her bed and retook her seat beside Eva.

"Thankyou!" Eva gasped as she downed the liquid it felt like years since she had, had hydration in her body.

"So.." Eva began looking towards the dark-skinned beauty expectantly.

"God.. okay why do you have to be so rude?"

"All part of my charm sweetheart!" Eva grinned egotistically groaning as her head pulsed.

"How much do you remember?" Angelina questioned.

"Walking in the door that's pretty much it"

"Jesus do you have a drink limit?" Angelina asked only to find Eva Smith looking at her with raised brows.

"So you don't remember the fight then?"

"FIGHT! what fight?" Eva shouted kinda pissed she missed out on the action.

"Between Fred and your friend that Adam boy"

"Adam.. there's no way, he would never, he's too pussy" Eva spouted out knowingly.

"Well he was certainly trying to beat the shit out of Fred Weasley last night"

"The fuck, why?" Eva glared.

"Cuz' he was snoggin' the face off of you of course.."