|3|

DISTANT MEMORIES

James Potter was stunned, never did he think a trip to King Cross station could be memorable. Never did he think he would see Evangeline Mayweather again, yet again he had been proven wrong when Evangeline's practical doppelganger had strutted into the station.

Of course he wasn't sure if the two were related, to be frank the girl hadn't given him the chance to ask, something about Eva's nature was familiar to him. It wasn't just James that noticed the resemblance, Sirius and Remus did too.

It confused Sirius quite a bit, it was like looking at a reflection of his deceased bestfriend. The three boys had bottled the feelings and grief they associated with Evangeline and her baby long ago but Eva had them questioning things.

Without any knowledge of the ordeal, Eva trudged her trunk along the train. Until finally she spotted her two bestfriends in their usual compartment. Adam as usual lounging on the seat with a book in hand and Jessie attempting to get the blonde boy's attention.

Eva grinned and threw open the compartment door, alerting her two friends of her arrival.

"EVA MOTHAFUCKING SMITH, GIZ US A SQUEEZE NOW, I FUCKING MISSED YOU" Jessie roared, startling the trains inhabitants.

Jessie was the loud one of the trio, Adam was the timid, more shy one and Eva was the sarcastic, tough one and the three made each other whole.

"Okay definitely didn't see you literally two days ago" , Eva grinned wrapping her bestfriend in an embrace. Eva glanced at Adam who had been rolling his eyes at Jessie.

"Alright Adam no need to be jealous, plenty hugs to go round" Eva exclaimed excited to be going back to Hogwarts.

Once the three became well acquainted once more, they settled down into their individual seats.

"I do wish you would just come live with us, instead of in that vile place" Jessie frowned

"No it's really not that bad, plus I don't"

"Want to be a burden" Jessie and Adam finished for the girl.

"Yes we know but you know you wouldn't be" Adam smiled sympathetically at his bestfriend.

"Also did we see you with Potter earlier from the window?" Jessie scoffed, Eva groaned loudly.

"I bumped into them, you know my eyes"

"You and your terrible eyesight" Jessie chuckled.

"And then what happened?" Adam asked eagerly, secretly he was a gossip junky.

"Well it was quite strange actually, they stared at me, Potter's dad bombarded me with questions about quidditch and then there was more staring but Potter looked pissed off by it all, it made the ordeal more bearable"

"Aww is the chosen one not getting enough attention?" Jessie cooed.

"Was Black and Lupin, with Potter aswell they follow that family like lost puppies?" Adam added.

"How is it you know these things,Adam?" Eva raised her eyebrows at the usually shy boy.

"The daily prophet of course"

"Of course" Jessie and Eva mumbled

"Apparently Pettigrew has escaped from Askaban" Adam told the girls.

"Mum told me that actually, apparently he's after Potter" Jessie added.

"Aww what a delight, another year of Potter acting hero and getting more attention" Eva scoffed reminiscing on her chat with the famous family.

She fiddled with her necklace once again, taking in its beautiful designs . A stag, J.P and its gold decor. Never really bothering to understand what it meant for her and her future.