|25|

LETTERS

"So you're just going to send her a letter.. I mean i'm all for it but won't she think it's slightly strange that you're requesting to talk about a woman you've never met?"

Eva scoffed as she laid back on her wooden bed, Jessie and Eva had been explaining the task at hand. The two girls decided it would be best if she wrote a letter to Ms.Malfoy.

"Adam don't be a fool, you saw the photo"

"Yes but Jessie it could just be pure coincidence" Adam tried to reason with the brunette. "Why get Eva's hopes up?".

"I'm in the room you know" Eva growled, glaring at her two bestfriend who were lounging on Jessie's bed. The trio paid attention the door, the door handle began to crunch.

Jessie and Eva's dorm-mate Sasha Millington came whaltzing in with a mini skirt up her arse and her hand clutching a tie that of a Ravenclaw fourth year.

"Jesus Millington any decency?" Jessie fake gagged causing Adam to burst out laughing.

"Fuck off now" Eva exclaimed towards her room-mate.

"Back to your room then?" Sasha asked the boy softly, the two ran off leaving the trio in hysterics.

"Jesus isn't he fourteen years of age, if I did such a thing who knows what the school would be saying about me?" Eva eyes widened at the thought.

"Not everyone is sixteen yet Ave" Adam spoke amused. Eva nodded understandingly.

"Okay Adam writes the letter.. are we all in agreement?" Jessie enquired reaching for parchment.

"What!.. why me?" Adam shot up from the bed.

"Because you my handsome friend are the only literate person in our trio" Eva reasoned, ignoring the offended look on Jessie's face.

"Right.. fine i'll do it"

"Be quick about it, i've a quidditch game to get to" Eva said throwing on a hoodie.

"Oh yes sorry i'll just rush this on, just for you my master" Adam scoffed at Eva's rudeness.

"Why are you even going to that match?"

"To steal Gryffindor's tactics, is it not obvious?"  Eva laughed but to her surprise her friends were looking at her strangely. "Right i'm assuming i'll have to go alone, so see you all later".

Eva checked the time it was nearing four o'clock in the evening, odd time for a quidditch game she thought. It was quite cold aswell, she placed her fingers inside her hoodie pockets.

If anyone saw Eva, they'd think she was in camouflage covered in a huge black hoodie. Eva was going to be supporting the Ravenclaws seeing as she despised the Gryffindor's mostly.

Although she was going to wish Harry good luck this time, technically he saved her life from the god awful looking rat-man.

Eva was never necessarily alone, she took her time to take in the surroundings, the trees, Hagrid's hut. Eva thought maybe Pettigrew was hiding in those forrests. She spotted a large bird-looking creature strapped to Hagrid's pumpkin yard.

Eva didn't keep on Care Of Magical Creatures that year, so she didn't have a clue what or who that creature was.

Eva reached the Quidditch pitch, she took in the smell she loved everything about the sport. Alot of the audience were already seated. She spotted the Potter family wishing their son good luck.

As much as Eva wasn't fond of the majority of them, she knew she owed it to Harry to wish him luck aswell. Eva took a deep breath and plastered on a fake smile heading towards the family.

She noticed there were two new additions to the Potter clan. A tall woman with a head of blonde locks and close to her side, an average sized woman with brown hair cut in a bob.

The Potter's, Sirius Black and the two women looked up at the approaching girl. James Potter's smile seemed to grow increasingly brighter.

"Harry I just came to wish you luck"

"Plus you came to steal our tactics" Harry grinned at the older girl. Eva gasped at the accusation.

"Me, I would never"

Sirius and James were giggling like school girls, listening to their conversation.

"So you don't want him to fall off his broom this time, no?" Sirius smirked at the girl.

"Contrary to popular belief, it is simply an empty threat" Eva challenged back causing Lily to gulp as she reminisced on Eva's last match.

"Your hair.." James gasped. Eva looked to the tall man awkwardly, still yet to apologise to him.

"Fred Weasley" Harry and Eva spoke simultaneously.

"Ah Eva i'd like to introduce you to Marlene Mckinnon and her girlfriend Mary MacDonald" Lily stood aside to let the two women stand in front of Eva.

"Nice to meet you" Eva cringed as she watched Marlene caress her cheek.

"We've heard so much about you!" Marlene squealed. Eva's eyes widened in confusion.

"You have.. why?"

James subtly hit Marlene trying to get her to shut up before she spilt anything important.

"Oh just about your run in with Pettigrew, I do hope you're all right dear" Marlene smirked to herself, 'nice save Marlene' she thought.

"I'm fine thanks, i'll be off then. Good luck Harry" Eva frowned as she walked to the Ravenclaw stands, 'what a strange family' she mumbled.