Greed island pt 4

After the ref went over the rules I completely forgot them.... but anyways we started the match. We played for a bit, until a ball came at me, it was to fast to dodge regularly so I had to use my power. "I feel slightly offended, like did you have to throw it at me" "k-Kino" "oh for fucks sake, how did you not know it was me" "I- I" "save it, you know what you said, and I don't wanna talk about it" we continued the game for a bit, until I noticed hisoka seemed slightly sad, and he just kept staring at me like a creep "the fuck you looking at" just then the ball came at me, I couldn't dodge it so I glitched myself so the ball would pass through me "UM- excuse me, why the hell would you do that" "because we were in a game-I'm sorry is there something you two need to talk about" Razor said "we don't, but can I volunteer to be out, I'm not in the right mindset" I look over to the ref and he said no, I rolled my eyes and the game continued "fine then" the game continued and I thought lemme get out real quick and so I did, the ball came towards me and I tried catching it. It took my arm off "huh" I look down to my bleeding shoulder. "Does this mean I'm out" "yes" as I was walking my arm regrew itself. I go outside so I can eat someone. After eating I came back inside and sat down, the others who were out just stared at me. "What are you looking at" "why are you bleeding" "oh I just ate someone" "wait you ATE someone" "is that not what I just said, and if you wanna say something I'll gladly make you a second meal"