Pt.8

Authors POV
As her uncle launched the first attack, Kamala was was getting ready to fight back. He got a gun and shot her stomach, as she screamed out in pain, he stabbed her in the shoulder. She got a knife and stabbed his chest then slit his eye. He then got behind her and shot her in the back. She grabbed his gun the shot his head. He disappeared for a second then came back "god that pisses me off" "just give up you can't kill me" "everyone can die, you're just harder to kill" "it's almost impossible, but ima be nice and give you a hint, it deals with you" "Huh, that just means I'm the one who's gonna kill you" "who knows" as Kino launched another attack, her uncle dodged it and broke her arm. "I'll give another hint, you have to do it a certain way, any other will just have you killed" "those hints suck" Kino punched him in the face and ripped his arm off. He disappeared and then shot her in the back again. But this time it ricocheted off and hit him since this time it was on the metal in her back.

The battle lasted for a few hours and Kino was at her limit. (Let me out, you obviously can't fight anymore) fine.

"You did this to us, now you will pay" "seems like the little demon came out" "you made us this way and now you'll die" as the demon launched it's attack he kept dodging it. And soon it's time ran out.

Kinos POVYou said you could kill him (he kept avoiding my attacks) yeah no shit, but why did you say us (there are some things you don't need to know yet) well if I'm going to die, you should tell me (no, but those visions won't come true) I won't...

Kinos POV
You said you could kill him (he kept avoiding my attacks) yeah no shit, but why did you say us (there are some things you don't need to know yet) well if I'm going to die, you should tell me (no, but those visions won't come true) I won't die? (No you're dying but he will also die) how do I do it (I have one more form but....it'll kill your body and only our spirits will survive, and if you try and stay in your body, you'll experience a pain greater than anything) do it then, as long as he dies.