Heavens arena final pt

I wonder how many people you killed (wait that's doing to much, don't) don't worry I'll bring him back. I chant a few words then out of the ground, the past souls of victims hisoka killed, rise up. I point at hisoka and they attack. They entered his body and ripped his soul out, I needed it for later, they then started ripping his insides to shreds. Blood started pouring from his eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. I did this as fast as I could or I would change back. He was dead, I walk up to him and rewind his body. His insides were put together now, so I put his soul back.

Kari's POV
Thanks for my body(your welcome) he seems worried, he is never like this. "What's this he's, alive? He was dead a second ago, well everyone who do you think won?" A voice sounded overhead. People cheered for me, but I said "he won I'm leaving" people booed but I didn't care. Hisoka followed me and said "what happened to you?" "You're never like this, why are you worried now" "because I you are the only one I completely care about." "Why, no else had." "It's because we actually know each other, you disappeared while we were still in a relationship. So please, be mine again." "Fine"

TBC