Yorknew pt6

Kari's POV
"Princess wake up" hisoka says caressing my cheek "I don't wanna" I say tiredly "we have to meet with the spiders-it's 5pm, the next week" "that's not long enough, I haven't slept from last week at all- I was either killing or eating" "not even for some cookies" he then takes out a box of cookies from behind him "damn you drive a hard bargain, deal" he chuckled "what's so funny" I punched his arm "I knew I could get you up that way, my princess" "te dije que pararas, payaso" "wait what-" "nothing love ya" I see a blush creep on to his face, I then smirk at the sight of him getting flustered. Me pregunto que pasaría si se enterara...... (Don't let him) okay. "hey hisoka, say if I were to become part of the troupe what would you do?" "I'm not sure, why" "as in, what would happen between us" I look at him "I probably wouldn't see you for a long time then, but I wouldn't want to willingly do that" "oh, ok" I look down "what's wrong, why do you ask, do you want to be part of them" he asks me "I just, you know how I told you about my glimpses I get, I seen where that might happen due to some circumstances I don't know about" I don't trust machi around him "well why do you think that is" "I don't really trust machi, I just- I" "wait do you think there's something between us" "no I just, it's not you it's her I feel like she might try something"

Time skip to the troupes base

Kari's POV
"Oh you guys are here, do you want to hear your fortune, Kari?" Chrollo asked me "Um sure" "okay give me your name, date of birth, blood type" um that's kinda sus broskie "um Kino Shi, October 31, 1973, and O-, is that it" "okay now write it down" bish that's all you had to tell me to do tf "alright" he starts writing really fast, but now that I think about it, I seen what my death is like, it's something I don't want, but if it's 100% accurate I hope it's different. I'd probably have a breakdown "Here you go" I take the sheet of paper from his hand, as I start reading, it's extremely similar, I couldn't even read the rest before I started glitching out, "this can't be true, DO ANOTHER" this outburst caused everyone to move up forward as if to protect chrollo if I tried doing something. "Why she acting like this" some gremlin says "IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN TOO MANY TIMES, THATS WHY. It can't happen like this" I started saying 'I got no time' over and over, I then passed out and I get a sudden glimpse of my death, my uncle came back, but as if he had my powers but stronger, I tried as much as I could but nothing worked, even when I used my demons true form, and it would've also resulted in hisokas death. But I have seen this before, in which hisoka doesn't die, but will die in the hands of someone else, but this would only happen if I joined the troupe. I would still die but hisoka wouldn't be around me by the time that would happen. I woke up in the chains that's stop my powers and a muzzle to stop me from biting. My jacket I was wearing was off. Every one looked at me with a certain look, but hisokas looked a bit sad. I wonder what happened while I was knocked out.....