Yorknew pt 3

Kari's POV
"So what's y'all names" they said their names are Chrollo , Feitan, Machi, Phinks, Shizuku, Franklin, Nobunaga, Uvogin.

A/n real quick: I'm not sure if I got the names right or who they are, I have a bad memory.

Kari's POV
"Cool, so hisoka why'd you bring me here?" "I thought you would like it, especially what they do" "what do they do?" "Well their initial goal is to attack the Yorknew City auction" "bet bro, so like can I join or do I have to to some ritual" "do you want to join the attack or join the troupe" chrollo asked me "join the attack only" I knew what hisoka what thinking and that's why I chose the first option. "Okay I guess, you can but how strong are you?" He asked me "I'm not really sure, but I can do damage if I tried, I mean I beat hisoka in a fight before" I smiled. "Is that so?" Chrollo asked "yep" I say childishly "hmm, let's see, fight...... Uvogin" he asked as I look over to Uvogin "ok" I say (yes he seems strong, that looks fun, and remember I'll help you if you need it, but I won't ask permission) he isn't as strong as hisoka, so I don't think I'll need it, but I can't win fully without killing him, but I don't know if that's allowed so I will try not to get attacked at the heart (hey you think since they stole the yes of the kurta clan, you think they will steal your eye, I mean it's a pretty color) oh I forgot about that, they can't, actually my eye remakes  itself or will reheal itself. "Kino, Kino, are you ok"I hear hisoka say, snapping me out of my deep thinking "um yeah I'm fine, just thinking"

Hisokas POV
She was in a deep trance so I had to snap her out of it, I'm surprised she actually thinks she always did things carelessly, so I never really thought she thinks before she acts. But I hope she doesn't use her power, I like doing things solo but she can help me in my quest to fight chrollo and stop others from getting in my way. They'll be surprised, but if it comes to her almost using it I might have to stop her.i hear chrollo asking for her nen type and she told him she was a manipulator. I taught her nen but never asked what she was, and a manipulator explains A LOT.