"Anmol what are you doing here?"

Washma almost tripped on her feet when she got up from the floor as she heard the voice from outside. Oh no, she was dead.

It was Aabis. How convenient!

She quickly looked around the room, trying to look for the third bag. Sweat started to form on her temples as her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest.

"O-oh, actually... ahh, yeah, I was just passing by when I tripped so I was just about to leave." A clearly flabbergasted Anmol's voice reached her ears.

"Are you okay?" Aabis, the ever so concerned man asked.

"Yeah I am fine, thanks. I'll go now."

Washma looked at the door with horrified eyes when she saw the handle twisting. Did Anmol just leave her here on her own? She quickly ran towards the balcony and hid behind the curtain, praying to Allah that she doesn't get caught.

She heard the footsteps moving about the room. Washma could see the silhouette of Aabis moving towards the cupboard, whistling low to himself. She tightened her hands on the sides of her jeans due to dread. She saw him take a towel out from the cupboard move towards her.

She closed her eyes tightly as he approached her. Her eyes snapped open when she heard the bathroom door creak shut. She waited for few seconds before she moved away from the curtain.

As fast as her hands could, she took out the small piece of paper from her pocket, all the while her eyes moving from the bathroom door towards the floor looking for his bag.

She heard water running in the bathroom just as her eyes fell on a flask sitting on the table next to the bed. She recognised it to be Aabis's because she was the only when that kept a flask with him and besides she could recognise his things anywhere.

Quickly and making as less sound as possible she opened the flask and threw the contents from inside the paper inside. She heard the water shut in the bathroom. Closing the top of the bottle, she hustled out of the room.

Without looking here and there, she ran inside her room and threw herself straight on the bed. Her heart still beating fast as if she ran a marathon, her eyes tight shut. The adrenaline still high in her body.

She heard someone clear their throat. Washma's head snapped up at the sound, her eyes narrowing on the sheepish looking person who had an apologetic look on her face.

"Did you do it?"

Without looking here and there, Washma threw the first thing her hands caught at Anmol, which happened to be a pillow.

"I am sorry!" Anmol screamed as she tried to dodged the rain of pillows on her.

"How could you leave me there bajjo?"

"I was scared! Aah!"

"I would have been caught!"

"But you didn't." Anmol tried to hold her hands.

"No thanks to you."

"But did you manage to throw it in?"

Washma stopped her attacks because got out of breath, besides shhe had done enough exercise for one day. Flopping down on the bed on her back, she looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah I did. I couldn't find his suitcase but luckily I found the flask, so didn't have to look for his suitcase."

"That's good."

"You think it will work? I mean what if that baba just fooled us?"

"I don't know." Anmol shrugged. "We'll find that out tomorrow."