"What?" It came out as a whisper, but everyone heard it. Akaashi dropped his arm to his side, the gun falling limp in his hand. 

"They tortured me! I was a prisoner! Most of the scars littering my body are from them! You were too young to understand so I left you!" Akaashi broke down, sobs escaping his throat as his whole body shook. This was the first time Iwa, Kenma, and Daichi have ever seen Akaashi cry, and it rocked them to the core. He looked so broken and fragile. So scared and small. 

"What do you mean?" Haruto's voice was dark and uncertain, clearly not knowing what to do. 

"They were monsters, Haruto! And I know you didn't see them that way, which is why I hid it from you!" 

"I was looking for a monster, a heartless beast, but it was you? You killed them!?" Haruto started to walk closer, his fists clenched at his side. Daichi stepped up and pulled his own gun, his hand a lot steadier than Akaashi's. 

"Don't come any closer, cause I will shoot," He warned, and Haruto froze. 

"Is this the only reason why you came? To interrogate Akaashi?" He questioned. 

"No, I had friends who needed a distraction," Haruto's smile slowly bled through his angered face. This caught Akaashi's attention. 

"WHO?" He yelled, his anger coming back tenfold. 

"Takahashi or something? They planned to kill the Duke and the Duke's children in order to break their companies," He smiled. Akaashi turned to Daichi, his face shielded and emotionless once more. 

"Shoot him, now," He ordered, Daichi paused for a second before complying. The bullet embedded itself in the man's thigh, making it so he couldn't walk. Akaashi turned back to the others, seeing Kuroo, Oikawa, Suga, and Bokuto staring in horror. Iwa and Kenma pulled their knives as well. 

"Plan 5, Cat and Crow stay with the sons, Aqua and I will secure Lord Bokuto while scanning the house. My phone is still in the back with the camera feeds, we can use that," Akaashi was back into agent mode, and no one dared to disagree with him. 

"What the fuck is happening? Why do you have guns? Did he say someone was going to kill us?" Bokuto broke, his eyes landing on Akaashi. 

"Bokuto-san, I understand you have a lot of questions, but I was placed here to protect you and your family, please allow me to do my job," His voice was firm, and Bokuto reluctantly nodded. 

"Owl, you know we have to discuss this when everything's over," Daichi said, leaving no room for reasoning. Akaashi just sighed as he grabbed Iwa and started to sweep the building, heading for the volleyball yard first to get his phone. 

"So you have a brother..." Iwa started but quickly stopped when a glare was sent his way. 

"Not the time!" He growled. 

They made it to the back yard and Akaashi quickly retrieved his phone. He flipped through all the channels, finding a group of men wandering the halls towards the back of the house, where the Duke's study was. 

"They're next to the study, we need to hurry," Akaashi informed, Iwa and him racing towards the back of the estate. Every servant they came across was directed to the front of the house, and to find the other Noblemen children where they would be safe. 

They turned a hallway and ran headfirst into the mass of armed men, all wearing black combat uniforms. Most of the men drew their guns and aimed them at Akaashi and Iwa, but were quickly taken down by Akaashi and Iwa's own attacks, Iwa throwing knives, and Akaashi firing bullets.