Mission

I carefully got out of bed, untangling myself from Kotaro's limbs. He rolled over onto his side, allowing me to get out. I quickly got dressed in my black agent gear, making a mental note to stop by my old room to pick up some equipment. 

"Keiji?" Kotaro's soft voice broke the silence of the night. I turned towards the bed, seeing him sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I smiled at how child-like the action was. I placed my hand on his cheek, feeling the warmth of his skin. 

"I need to go on another agent thing again, go back to sleep and I'll be back soon," I whispered. I knew that if he was fully awake he'd be a lot more resilient, but he was half asleep and really tired. He laid back in his bed, and in a matter of seconds, he was sleeping heavily again. 

I took the time to drape the covers over him again, making sure he was comfortable before I left. 

I had to keep reminding myself that this was an informational mission, if done right, there should be no fighting, only talking with the Takahashi agent. Despite this, I had a slight nervous feeling in my gut, telling me something was bound to go wrong, it was only a question of how bad it was going to be. 

I loaded my person up with weapons and devices that could be of use on my mission before heading to the front of the estate so the Commission bus could pick me up. I was always the last person to be picked up, but I didn't mind. 

The car pulled into the driveway and I quickly hopped in before we created too big of a scene. Daichi sat on my right, Kenma on my left, and Iwaizumi sat in front of me. 

"I have a bad feeling, lets get this done as quick as possible," I told the group. 

"I'm really tired of hearing you say that," Kenma sighed from beside me. 

"Well, I'd rather be done with the mission before Kotaro wakes up, and to do that, there has to be no complications," I glared. 

"'Kotaro'? you're calling each other by your first names?" Daichi raised an eyebrow at me, having to twist his body so we were face to face. I flushed as I looked away. 

"We're dating, of course we do," I said quickly, my voice just above a whisper. Iwaizami laughed loudly, making me more embarrassed than I already was. 

"To think, the most emotionally blocked off person in our group got a boyfriend before the rest of us," Iwa sighed, wiping a tear from under his eye. I kicked him hard in the shin, hearing his yelp of pain. 

They continued prodding at my relationship the whole ride to the Takahashi manner, only when the house pulled into view did they go quiet. We were careful to get out, telling our driver to stay unseen and wait for us to get done. 

We decided that tracking the agent down at night would be ideal, that way there would be fewer people awake. The only problem was, from experience, security is normally heightened at night. We could spot most of the cameras and avoided them to the best of our ability, but that was going to be hard once we got inside the house. The sensors were going to be a problem, but not every agent is commissioned a sensor. If we triggered it, it would send a notification to the agent's phone. With the cameras, we could hope that the agent wasn't scrolling through the feeds while we walked, but the sensors were a dead give-away. 

We rounded to the back of the house where we found an unlocked window from the last time we scouted the building. I pushed the window open, allowing Iwa to climb through first. I stood watch outside the window and Iwa watched inside while the rest of us climbed through. It was at this point where we all took out our guns, keeping them lowered to the floor while we walked. The others knew the layout of the house better than me, so I let them lead the way. Just like we suspected, there were no maids, or servants walking the halls, and we didn't see any of the Takahashi family either.