Date

Just like I promised, I informed Tsukishima of the minor details of the mission, really only explaining that I would be gone and the house better be safe when I got back. He obviously didn't take the threat well, but I didn't care. 

"Akaashi? You seem really focused," Bokuto walked up to me, peering into my face. 

"Just thinking, Bokuto-sama," I said, running a hand through my hair. 

"You don't have to call me Bokuto, you can call me Kotaro, we're dating after all," he smiled sheepishly at me, clearly nervous. I smiled at him, a warm feeling blooming in my chest. 

"Thank you, Kotaro, and you can call me Keiji," his face lit up at my words and he quickly pulled me into a hug, kissing me forcefully. He turned on his heel and started dancing through the halls, laughing loudly to himself. He turned down one of the hallways, bumping into someone. Of course that someone was Lord Bokuto. 

I was quick to put my hand on Kotaro's back to stop him from falling backward, but Lord Bokuto looked shaken. 

"Sorry!" Kotaro said quickly, bowing his head to his father. 

"You seem excited," Lord Bokuto muttered dryly. Kotaro snuck a glance at me, a knowing smile on his face. Lord Bokuto gave me a dark glare before continuing to walk down the hall. Kotaro beamed brightly, entwining his fingers in mine and pulling me down the hall. 

He pulled me to a secluded corner of the manner where no one could see us. He pressed me against the wall, trapping me between his arms. He kissed me deeply, pressing into my body while no one was watching. I melted into the embrace, soaking in his scent and taste, my mind memorizing everything about him as if I would lose him. 

Our kiss was broken by his laughter, he smiled against my lips before pulling away and burying his head in the crook of my neck. I felt my own smile forcing its way onto my face as I pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. 

He pressed his forehead against mine, his breath fanning across my face as we enjoyed each other's presence. 

"I don't know what I'd do without you," Kotaro whispered. 

"And I you," I felt that my response was bland, but felt better when Kotaro smiled and kissed me gently. He pulled away, motioning for me to follow him down the hall, and I did so gladly. 

He took me to the back of the estate where the flowers were the tallest. I knew from speaking with the gardener that these were his prized possessions. They were colorful. The sun caused the petals to glow in all their bright glory. I've never been one for flowers, but I'd be lying if I said the view wasn't gorgeous. Kotaro wadded his way into the flowers, pulling me along behind him. He walked up to a gazebo-type structure, a small round structure with open walls and a flat floor. It was just wide enough for a blanket, but we found the floor to be just as comfortable. The fragrance of the flowers drifted towards us but wasn't enough to overpower our senses. The light breeze kept us cool under the hot sun. 

I leaned against him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. We stared out into the garden for a while, comfortable silence filling the air. 

"I don't know if it's too early, and I understand that you might not be there yet, but I think I love you," Kotaro's words broke the atmosphere, sending shockwaves through my body. Despite the panic, I found the feeling pleasant. "I don't want to pressure you or anything-" He quickly tried to cover up. 

"I feel the same way," My voice was barely heard, but I felt the way his breath caught in his chest from where I was leaning against him. I wasn't ready to say "I love you", but I knew deep down it was true. Kotaro's arms tightened their hold around my middle as he leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek. 

I normally would apologize for the short chapter, but considering I'm posting all of these at once I don't think it's necessary lmao. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far though. Just a few more chapters then a few bonus ones that the end that will hopefully be worth your time. 

(The bonus chapters at the end are my favorites ;))

-Kaz