I nodded, still adjusting to him being inside of me as he continued to stroke slowly.

The pleasure begin to kick in for me and I gripped at his arms, staring down at him going inside and out of me. I heard the gushing sounds my wetness was creating and it was honestly music to my ears.

I let out soft moans as the pleasure increased, then his speed begin to increase and it begin to drive me crazy. He positioned himself deeper inside of me and begin hitting my spot.

I bit down on my lip, trying not to let the loud moans I wanted to let out escape.

"Let them moans out, don't be shy." He said

I continued biting down on my lip until he went faster and now I couldn't hold them. My moans begin to fill the room.

"Mmm, just like that." He grunted

He started pounding faster, so fast I could hear the headboard hitting the wall and the bed springs creaking, "Yesss, like that—don't stop." I moaned loudly

I had one hand gripping his forearm and the other gripping the sheets, "I-I'm about to cum." I mustered out, panting for breath.

"Hold it for me.." he mumbled

"Aaa-I can't."

"Hold it, baby."

He begin panting as well, breathing fast as well, "Ooh shit." He said

I couldn't hold it anymore and let out a loud moan as I came. It felt below me get wet, automatically knowing it was from me.

Chris pulled out as his cum immediately squirted over my stomach.

I lay there out of breath for few minutes then eased him off of me and grabbed a blanket I had sitting on a chair in my room. I laid it where I was laying and gently nudged him onto the bed where I laid.

He smiled as I climbed on top of him and eased down slowly onto his dick, "Sssss..." I said In a low moan, "I've missed this so much." I said as I begin slowly grinding my hips back and forth. I rotated them up and down then side to side. He held my waist, staring at me while biting his bottom lip. That look itself turned me on more.

I grinned faster, stimulating my clit against him while his dick pleasured the inside, "Ohh..." I moaned, going faster. I closed my eyes, zoning out from the intense pleasure I was feeling, "Yes..." I said in a soft whisper. I continued to grind against him, going faster and faster.

My moans filled the room more louder now. I felt the climax building up, "Fuck..." I moaned loudly as I begin to release. 

My body shivered and my legs shook. I sat on top of him as I panted for my breath.

I looked down at him, "One more round?" I asked

He grinned, "You always been a sex fiend." He said as he lifted me from on top of him, "And I love it."

"Lay on yo' side." He instructed

I laid on my side and parted my legs just enough for him to slide in. As he eased in he had his hand cupping my right breast. He gripped it tighter as he begin to stroke.