Chapter 11: Rough sex not war

Ruby POV

I ran to the bathroom as I woke up from my sleep. I threw up all the alcohol from last night. Manu came and help me out. He pull my hair so it won't get dirty from the vomit.

"I don't feel well" Manu wipe the liquid off my face. I wash my face and wipe the excess water off.

"Let's lay down then" Manu said. He walk me to the bed and lay be down on top of his chest.

"Who drop off Alex and Hope last night?" I asks Manu.

"Cara" Manu said. He play with my hair as I listen to his heart beating.

"Cars was really worried about you last night" Manu said "She thought you were a drunker but I know your not."

"I'm not, I call her later" I said. Manu didn't say anything.

"Go to sleep, your still tired from this morning" Right after he said that, I fell asleep.

* * *

"Basti?" as I open his house door. I decided to check on Basti if he was okay or at least alive.

"Ja?" He said coming from the kitchen with no shirt on. Hot.

"Basti! You're alive!" I yelled and ran up to him. I hug his bare body and smell his musculen cologne.

"What? Who told you I was dead?" Basti asks. I stop smiling and think of an innocent person.

"Tommy" I said. Basti chuckle and stroke my hair.

"Would you miss me if I was dead?" Basti asks. I push him.

"Why would you say something like that!?" I yelled. Basti chuckle.

"I would" I whispered which cause Basti to hug me. He look down at me and lean in to kiss me but I move away. I can't do this anymore.

"I'm sorry Basti" I whispered. Basti smile and pull me back and kiss me back again but I push him again.

"What are you doing?" He said. I shook my head.

"I can't keep doing this Basti, it's like keeping secrets from Manu" I said. Basti look hurt.

"I thought you love me" Basti whispered.

"I do" I said.

"Then What!?" Basti yelled causing me to startled.

"I'm with Manu and I hated it seeing Manu happy around me while I'm keeping secrets from him" I said.

"Ruby, can't you see! We belong together" Bastian yelled while tears slip out of his eyes "I love you."

"Basti-" I got cut off.

"No! Ruby I know you love me, I know you love us, I know everything Ruby!" Basti yelled. I look at Basti. He quickly kiss me and push me to the wall. I kiss him harder as he pulls out my shirt. He moves my leg up as he push me harder to the wall. He suck my neck as moan out.

He strip me off and I did with him. He kisses my neck all the way to my cleavage. He suck me slowly as I moan out his name.

"Bastian" I moan. Before I could come he quickly sticks his length into my cleavage. He thrust his hips into me while I moan.

"Ah Bastian" I moan his names. He thrusts into my body harder, I guess he likes it when I call his name.

"B-Basti, I'm about to c-come" I said between breathing.

"Wait, on three" He said. I nodded and whimpered. Basti thrusts getting sloppier.

"1...2...3" we both moan as Basti collapse beside me. It was quiet except for our breathing.

"Round two?" He asks.

"Let me be in charge this time" I said.

* * *

"Rub! Have you seen my wax figure!? It looks so real!" Manu ran up to me and show me the picture of his wax figure.

"Wow! They did a good job! I want a wax

of myself!" I said. Manu chuckle and kiss my forehead. He lay down my lap and watch my face.

"How's Basti?" He asks. I thought about What happened today. It feels weird and my body is still weak from it.

"He's fine, just eating popcorn and play FIFA you know how he is" I said. Manu laugh and nodded. Then, my stomach doesn't feel so I ran to the bathroom and puke.

"Rub! Are you okay?" Manu asks and rub my back. I nodded.

"My stomach has been hurting since yesterday and all day today I don't know why" I said.

"It's probably the alcohol, you probably drink too much" He said. I nodded. I was my mouth and my face. Manu take me back to the room and lay my head on top of his chest.

"Take rest, you probably tired" He said. I nodded and slowly drifting away.

Heyyy guys I know this chapter is short it's because I want to update it before you guys yell at to update. I hope you enjoy this 'Basti and Ruby first time together' chapter! Make sure to comment and vote! I love you :*

-Natasha