Chapter 22

Ruby POV

"Basti! You gotta do better! Run!" I yelled at Basti as I watch him practicing with the boys.

Basti turns around and look at me. He gasping for air and squint his eyes.

"Women! You're saying it like it's easy to run for 2 hours straight!" Basti yelled. I chuckle and nodded.

"It is easy" I yelled back. Basti rolled his eyes.

"I can't run babe! I'm fat! You feeding me with all those delicious food your making!" Basti yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Basti watch out!" I yelled. Basti react quickly and cover his head. I started laughing when he duck down.

"April fool's you dumb-dumb!" I yelled while laughing.

Basti stands there looking at me as if I'm dumb.

"Babe, It's not the first day of April No more" Basti said. I stop laughing.

"It's April isn't it?" I asks him. He nodded.

"But-" I cut Him off.

"Ball coming your way!" I yelled. Basti laugh.

"Psh, I'm not going to fall over your dum-" the ball hit Basti head before he could finish his sentence. Basti fall to the ground, face flat on the turf grass.

"Baby, I told you!" I said. Basti didn't say a word.

"A little heads up next time would be fine" Basti groan as he stands up.

This little bitch.

"Sweetheart, I already did give you a heads up and what did you say? 'Psh, I'm not going to fall over your dumb joke'? Was that right?" I asks him. Basti roll his eyes.

"I love you" I give him an air kiss. He smiles and give me a missy face.

My Bae.

"What about me!?" Thomas walk up to me. I roll my eyes.

"You have to ruin everything Tom?" I asks him. He chuckle and hug me, which I return back.

"I miss you little sis" He said. I smile and nodded.

"And me too baby bro" I said and mess with his Brown hair.

"Go" I insist him to back to training. The boys we're getting ready to play against BVB today. I am so very excited. The game and I got to see the other half of my twin. Marco. Not really my twin but my bro.

* * *

"Come on Babe! Run you ass!" I yelled at Basti as he run down the field.

The atmosphere in BVB stadium is the best. I always adore their fans. BVB fans are the most dedicated fans ever. No matter they win or lose the fans always be there.

"OH NO! That man trip my man! Things about to go down!" I yelled as I watch Basti being tripped.

"Is her your boyfriend?" An old man asks me. I shook my head no.

"He's an idiot who I adore" I said. The man laugh.

"You must be very special to him" The man said. I chuckle and nodded.

"You guys are expecting a baby soon?" The man asks. I look down at my belly and nodded.

"Yup, babies" I said. The man nodded.

"You guys must be a great family" He said. I nodded and thank him.

* * *

"Babe! You did great!" I ran towards Basti and jump on him. He caught me and spin around.

"I'm glad you watched me" Basti smile and kiss my lips.

"We watched you" I corrected him. Basti chuckle and nodded.

"I'm sorry" He rub my belly.

"I love you guys and your mom" He said. I smile and looking around.

Tom was running away from Frank, which I don't know what's happening to both of them. Probably one of their stupid jokes they pull. I look around and spot Marco and Mario. I told Basti I be back and I walk to the both of them.

"Hey you guys, you did well" I said and hug them.

"Your stomach getting bigger!" Marco said. I look at him hard.

"I'm pregnant you dumb ass!" I yelled. Mario laughs.

"I'm going to leave you two" Mario said and left. I look at Marco.

"You okay lil bro" I wrap my arm around Marco shoulder, which I had to tip toed because he's so tall. Marco realize i was tip toeing so he took my arm and wrap it around his waist instead.

"Tell me" I whispered to him over the loud BVB fans singing their anthem.

"It just that, I really miss Mario at BVB" Marco sniffle. I pulled his head to my shoulder.He begin crying on my shoulder.

"Shhh, Marc, It's okay. He's still beside you isn't he? He's always will be. He's your best Friends and he will never go away, okay?" I said. Marco nodded.

"Alright, my big baby boy, wipe your tears" I said. Marco wipe his tears away and look at me. i smile at him and squeeze his cheek.

"And you're also my big baby okay!" I said. Marco laughs and nodded.

"Okay" He said. I keep smiling at him. He narrow his eyebrow at me.

"What?" he asks. I shook my head no.

"Ruby, I know you, when you act like this it means you want something!" Marco said. I sigh.

"Can I have you jersey?" I asks, giggling. Marco laughs and take his jersey off and handing it to me. I giggle like a teenage girl and ran away.

"Look guys! I got MARCO REUS JERSEY! JEALOUS!? YOU SHOULD BE!" I yelled and bump into Robert. He caught me before I could fall down.

"Woah there Ruby" He said and let go of my arm. I smile.

"Hey Robert! You did well today!" I said. He smile and nodded.

"I got Marco Reus jersey you jealous?" I said and ran away. I ran around the stadium with Marco's jersey and the boys tried to get me but they couldn't because they were tired.

Hey guys so sorry for a late update. I've been busy like always but the next chapter is going to be late too or maybe early but I will try and update it on time.
I hope you enjoy this chapter :) make sure to vote.

-Natasha