Chapter 10

Cara POV

We both waited for almost 30 minutes, waiting for the USWNT coming here for their training with us.

"Hey look is that them?" I look at where Ruby pointed.

"Quick! Pretend we practicing!" We got up and passes the ball to each other.

"Hello" Their head coach smile at us. We both shook her hands.

"You must be Ruby Muller and Cara Clarke" The head coach said. I nodded. (I forgot Cara's last name)

"I'm Cara and she's Ruby" I said. She smile.

"It's Neuer not Muller anymore, I got married last year" Ruby chuckle softly. This girl has to be like this.

"Well this my crew, we want to thank the Bayern Munich women for having us here" The coach said. We both nodded.

"Well let's greet each other" She said. Both of us shook all the ladies hands and I shook Hope Solo's hand! Oh Lord she's the most beautiful 33 year old soccer player, well woman football player. Alex Morgan shook Ruby's hand, who had her mouth open when she shook her hand. When she let go, Ruby fell to the ground.

"Ruby! Sie idiot! Aufstehen! Use mir peinlich!" I said in German so they won't know what I said. Ruby got up quickly and fix her outfit.

(Ruby! You idiot! Get up! You embarrassing me!)

"Are you okay?" Alex asks Ruby. Ruby blush and nodded.

"She has a crush on you, she was talking about you non stop today" I said. Alex smile.

"Oh you have no idea, Alex has been talking about Ruby all week long! Well we all have and we talked about you too" Hope said. Me and Ruby blush.

"I see you two admire each other very well, I'm glad" The head coach said. We all smile and look at the ground.

"Alex? May I see your wedding ring?" Ruby asks Alex. I was surprise to hear that and so did Alex.

"Ruby! Ja!" I yelled, which causes everyone to look. I smile nervously and nudge Ruby.

"It's alright" Alex chuckle and show Ruby her ring. It's so beautiful.

"Let me see yours" Alex asks Ruby. Ruby blush and showed her her ring. They both begin admiring each other's rings, I stand next to Hope watching those two admirer.

"Ruby is weird like that" I said. Hope nodded.

"Alex always like this" Hope said. I nodded.

"So you keeper?" Hope asks. I nodded.

"Wanna trade skills?" She smirk. I smile and nodded.

"Let's go" I said, we both put on our goalie gloves and talk through our skills and share them.

* * *

Ruby POV

We we're finish with today's practice, it was hot so we were sweating. The team was resting, enjoying Germany summer air.

"Alex, maybe one day you can come with me to meet My brother and his teammates" I smile. Alex look at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Really!? Oh My god! I've always wanted to meet the champion of the world cup!" She said.

"You know not all of the players from Germany National Team in on Bayern Munich" I chuckle. She nodded.

"I was talking about Mario Gotze" She said. Oh. I feel stupid now.