Chapter 3

Ruby POV

After I took a nice long relaxing bath, I put on my clothes for today. A leggings and a gray North Face hoodie. I walk out of the bathroom and put on lotions. I heard a k lock on the door and I know it was Basti. I sigh.

"Come in" I said quietly. Basti open the door and walked in.

"Rub, Manu just called me. He said 'We're about to go, take care of Ruby for me. Make sure no one touches her anywhere inappropriate and tell her I love her'" I took that straight out of Manu's mouth. Basti smiles. I chuckled.

'Make sure no one touches her anywhere inappropriate' Manu, what if I told you that Basti touches me.

'Yeah but you liked it!' My subconscious said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ruby are you okay? I never said anything and you just rolled your eyes at me" Basti said. I quickly got up and rub my hands together.

"No, I was thinking something stupid" I laugh it off. Basti frown.

"What?" he look serious. 'You're fucked' My subconscious said again.

"Well I was thinking to go to the store, I need to buy something and I thought of making Nutella sundae for dessert but I know you hate nutella" I smiled. Basti nodded.

"You know me so well" Basti touch his heart.

"I wish I didn't" I walked away.

"That hurt" I heard him say. I smiled and put my white puma socks.

"You want me to go with you?" he asked. "I need to get my stuff anyway." I thought about and then shook my head 'yes'.

"Alright, let me go start the car engine so you won't be too cold. You know I gotta keep my prin- I mean I gotta keep my sister warm" Basti laughed nervously. I smiled.

"Thank you and I'm not your sister. If Tom was here he would've slap your head already but Tom is soft he doesn't do that" I laughed. Basti laughed with me.

"Now go!" I shoo him. He smiled and nodded. He look at me one more time with those gorgeous smile and left. I blushed and pick up my Gray uggs. I put them on and took my phone with me. I took my other winter North Face jacket and put it over the sweater. I took the home key and turned off the lights in the house. I walk slowly to the Basti's car and got in.

"It's so cold outside!" I shivered and buckle up my seat.

"It's winter! Of course it's cold!" Basti said.

I laughed with Basti. He look so cute when he laugh. The way his eyes crinkles up and those pearly white teeth are showing a full smile.

"Basti" I said softly as he drives carefully. He look at me.

"What happened between you and Sarah? I thought you guys got back together?" I asked. I know I'm not suppose to asks him this because every time I bring Sarah up he becomes sad.

"Well" Basti smiled, even though it hurt him "Sarah said I don't come home often like I used to but you know how footballer are." I nodded. Then I remember.

"Why did you come to the house a lot?" I asked. He comes to the house a lot when Manu is not here or comes home after practice.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"You always come and take care of me. When Manu is not here you take your time off training to be with me" I said.

"Ruby, why are you so clueless?" he asked. I don't understand?

"It's because I love you Ruby! I come to the house a lot because I know you feel lonely. I get it that you're a married woman but I love you so much! I think about you every night! I can't even sleep without your soft body touches mine. I don't know if you feel the same but Ich Liebe Dich, Ruby" Basti said. He left me speechless.

*In the store*

"Ruby watch this" he said. He grab the cart and start running. He jump on the cart and started yelling.

"Ruby look!" Basti yelled. Everyone is looking at him. I laughed and ran after him.

"Uh, Ruby! I can't stop this thing! HELP!" He yelled. I laughed and ran faster. I ran in front of the cart and stop it with my arms, which was probably a bad idea because Basti fell into me. Like literally crushed into me.

"Wow you look very beautiful up close" he said. I rolled my eyes and push him off me.

"Sorry, Are you hurt?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me!? That looks fun! I want to try that!" I stood up and took the cart with me.

"Ruby, you are one weird girl" he said in the back.

"You ready?" he asked me. I hold on to the cart and smile.

"Duh" I said. Basti count until 3 and pushed me.

* * * Bastian POV

We were in the store for about 30 minutes, we didn't get to buy grocery because the security kicked us out. We went to eat pizza afterwards. Right now I was driving Ruby home and then I go home to get my stuff.

"Ruby?" I said quietly. I look at sleeping Ruby. Her face was against the window, sleeping quietly.

"You are so beautiful" I said quietly, trying not to wake her up. When we got home, I pick up Ruby and put her in her bedroom. I took off her shoes and socks. I kissed her forehead and stare at her.

"Ich Liebe dich prinzessin" I smiled and left her house.

Soo sorry for this boring chapter, I was in a rush writing this because well this week is exam week for me. I had to study and stuff. Luckily, tomorrow I do t have any exams anymore so yay!!! Hopefully I pass though. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, like I said, I was busy. I hope you enjoy Budy/Rasti or whatever you want to Ruby and Basti chapter of today. Please comment or suggestions to what I should do for the Next chapter and make sure to vote!

ICH LIEBE DICH

-Natasha