Chapter 18

Ruby POV

When I woke up from my sleep, I saw Bastian staring at my face. I groan and push his face away from mine.

"Your breath stinks!" I said. Basti laughs.

"And yours too" Basti holds his nose. I laugh and sit up.

"Good morning" I said. Basti smile and nodded.

"Good morning" he replied.

"I'm leaving to practice soon" Basti said.

"I'm have to get my stuff in Marco house and go back home I guess" I said. Basti smile and pat my shoulder.

"Go everyone is worried " He said. I nodded and put my hair in a bun.

"Thanks Basti, I will see you soon" I smile and kiss his cheek. I look at him and left the house.

I have no idea where I am going because Marco house is like literally an hour away so I had to go back inside and asks Basti to drop me off.

"I know, so let's go" Basti was already getting his key. I laugh and walk back outside.

"Your stupid" Basti laughs. I gasp and took off my shoes and hit his head with it.

"Ouch!" He yelled. I smirk.

"Look who's stupid now? You can even see the shoes!" I said. He laughs and pick up the shoe. He smirk.

"Oh yeah? I guess you just gotta have to find a new ride" Basti said, walking back to the house. I gasp and then jump on his back.

"Nooooo!" I yelled.

"Yo cannot live like this! Yo want ju to drive me!" I fake a Spanish accent. Bast laughs.

"Fien, vamanos!" he walk back to the car.

"The hell who thought you that?" I asks.

"Mesut" Basti said.

"That little maggot! You know where he lives right?" I asks Basti.

"I don't know" Basti shrugs.

"How would you not know where Mesut lives!? Aren't you and him have that special bonding!?" I yelled again.

"Ruby! Will you stop yelling!? And ever since Mesut signed contract with Arsenal, I don't know where he lives. He move to I think London!" Basti yelled back.

"Then we shall go there!" I demand.

"To do what?" He asks. I stayed quiet for a second.

"Punch him for giving you free Spanish lesson" I said.

"Then what after we punch him?" Basti asks.

"Go back home" I said. Basti laugh louder.

"Wait so you want to go to London just to punch Mesut and then go back home?" Basti laugh. I nodded.

"Yes" I said.

"Ruby, you're special" Basti laughs and put me in the car. He buckle me up and then went to the driver seat.

"You are" Basti laugh more. I nodded.

"I am special to everyone" I whip My hair.

"I'm going to slay all of you" I said. Basti roll his eyes.

*2 hours later*

We went to Borussia training ground. I couldn't find my ring so we went to the training to asks Marco where my ring was at.

"Erik!" Marco called Erik's name across the field. Erik was busy tieing his shoes so Marco went behind him and kick hic butt and then Erik fell down.

"Marco!" Erik yells. Marco busting laughing. I huff and then walk towards laughing Marco.

I went behind him and kick his butt like what he did to Erik. He gasp and fell on the ground. He turn around and saw me.

"Ruby!?" He asks. I stands up and clean his butt. I helped Erik up and pat his head.

"You don't mess with My besti!" I yelled. Erik stuck his tongue out and smirk. Marco rolled his eyes and pretended to swing at Erik. Erik flinch and hide behind me.

"Where's my ring!?" I asks. Marco scratch his head and then hide his hand behind his back. I narrow my eyes.

"What's that?" I asks and try to grab his hand but he push me away.

"Where is It Marco?" I asks him.

"Hold up! Let me tell You!" He said. I move away from him and wait for him to explain. He move his hand in fro t of my face and then I saw my ring on his pinky finger.

"Why are you wearing it!?" I yelled and grab his finger.

"Safe keeping" he smile and shrug.

"Take it out then!" I demand him after I struggle to pull it out.

"Fien" He said. I pull out the ring his finger.

"That ring looks hot on my finger okay!" Marco said. I laugh.

"Asks Mario to marry you" I smirk and put the ring on my finger, I know I won't need it. I sigh and look back at Marco.

"Marco Gotze and Mario Gotze, the two professional football players are engaged and expect for a spring weeding" I acted like a tv presenter.

"Hey!" Marco yelled. Me and Erik laughs. Marco huff.

"I want a fall weeding" Marco said quietly. Erik and I stop laughing and then laugh even harder.

"Marc, you really know how to make me laugh!" I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Well okay" he pat my head and remove me from him.

"You cleaned the house right?" Marco asks. I shook My head.

"The house is filled with junk food and it's all yours!" Marco yelled.

"It's your house" I said. Marco rolled his eyes.

"Bye I love you guys" I said and kiss Erik and Marco cheek and ran away before Marco start running his mouth. I walk out of the building and I was about to get hit by a car. The car stop right in front of me, like it's so close to my legs.

"Oi! Culo! Watch your driving!" I yelled. The window open and Basti head stick out.

"Sorry" he said.

"You ALMOST killed me!" I yelled. He laughs and nodded.

"Who drives like a maniac!?" I asks and went to the passenger seat.

"You" he said. I pinch his stomach.

"Ouch!" He shriek. I buckle up as he drive to my house. Well me and Manu house.

Hey guys I didn't have school today so I decided to update a chapter! He's chapter 18 and I hope you enjoyed it.

-Natasha