Chapter 2

Bastian POV

"Ah! That's good! Basti, you can stay here with Ruby! You can take care of her for me right?" Manu asked. I was pretty shock when he asked me that. I never thought he would asks me that.

"Yes" I smiled. I look at Ruby who's head quickly shot up.

I did it because I really cared about you and I love you Ruby.

"That's good! It's all set up! Thanks Basti, you're a good friend" Manu smiled and pat my shoulder.

"I gotta go now Ruby, I love you" Manu said and kisses Ruby's lips. It was probably a bad idea looking at them, my heart shattered.

Oh those lips of hers. I remembered about a year ago when I tasted that same lips of hers. If I could turn back time, I would want to replay that moment again and again.

"Come Mario, we have a plane to catch" Manu said and dragged Mario by his neck. Mario was trying to turn around to see Ruby but Manu dragged him too quickly and the door was now closed.

Ruby has been standing on the same spot looking at the door. The door where Manu had come in and out. The door where they said ggoodbys to each other. Ruby sniffle and wipe her tears. She turned around and pick up the plate that was empty with bits of pancake leftovers.

"Ruby, you want me to help you?" I asked, quickly. She sniffle again.

"No Basti, I got it" Ruby said and harshly clean the knife.

"Ruby, I can help you, you can just sit and-"

"Damn it Basti!" Ruby cut herself with the knife. I quickly walk right next to her and wash her bleeding finger. Her soft hands.

I took a cloth and cover the bleeding finger with it. Ruby didn't say anything or did anything. She just watched my every step. The blood keeps coming out when I clean her finger so I put the finger in my mouth and taste the blood.

"Basti! What are you doing?" She asked all the sudden.

"It keeps bleeding" I said through her finger.

"You know there's a lot of bacteria on my hand and now you're putting it in your mouth, you can die" She said. I shrugg.

"Even if I die, at least I could taste your blood in my mouth and die from it" I said. That keeps her quiet. I pulled out a bandage out of the drawer and took the paper out. I took her finger out of my mouth and wrap the bandage around her finger.

"Thanks" She said quietly. I smiled

"Your welcome" I said. I look at her intense blue eyes and caressly touch her rose cheek. She shook her head and remove my hand off her. I quickly pick up the papers and throw it on the trash can.

"Go sit down, I got this" I mention Ruby to sit down. I pick up the sponge with soap and clean the plate. I could see Ruby watching me in the corner of my eyes.

"Are you imagining me wearing just an underwear, washing your dishes?" I smirk and look at Ruby. She quickly look away. I chuckled.

"Why would imagine such thing! You're not even that hot" Ruby scold. I turned off the water and slowly turn to face her.

"You don't think this is hot?" I said and pulled up my shirt, showing my perfect toned abs and V line. She stared at it for a good 10 seconds and which I think I saw her blushed.

"What am I looking at?" She squinted her eyes. I laughed and walk up to her. She turned around to face me. She was sitting down so she had to look up.

"You know, I'm the hottest person you'll ever meet" I whispered in her ear. I moved closer to her. Her legs was now spread apart and next to my thighs. She pulled my shirt down and whispered something back to me.

"Manu is the only guy who I think is hot" she whispered. I laughed. Her hot sexy breath blows through my ear. I realize she was only wearing a large white t shirt and I could spot a black underwear.

"I know you love me as much as I love you" I whispered and moved my hand on her soft thighs, leaving her goosebumps.

She look up at me, while I stare into her deep blue eyes with now full of lust. I lean my head closer to her. Now I could feel her minty with a hint of chocolatey breath against my cheek. I was only centimeters away to press my lips against hers until she stop me.

"I'm sorry Basti, I can't do this" she pushed me aside and ran upstairs.

Ruby POV

I quickly ran to my bathroom and slam the door. I started crying and fell to the floor.

I almost kissed Basti! It was right after Manu left! What kind of wife am I? But when Basti was about to kiss me...I-I felt a connection there. It feels like...like my body was screaming for him. Like my body wants his body, like my body feel intense when his fingertips touched every single skin on my body. And yet, I feel any love for him.

Wow guys!!! How do you guys like this chapter!? Did you guys feel the tension? Were you guys waiting for this moment to happen? Anyway please leave a comment below and make sure to vote!

-Natasha