Then, Shigaraki's hand got crushed by Redestro's massive hands.

Y/n:....*sigh* and here i thought Shigaraki could put up a fight....well, i guess this works out for me though.

Redestro: Is this the hand that's been doing naughty things? Good children don't judge people based on their quirks. It's a good message, i was raised the same way. But someone's special ability does define their character. "Whatever you touch with five fingers desintegrates" it's the same for you too, isn't it?!

Shigaraki looked shocked at the fact Redestro crushed his hand like it was nothing.

Redestro:  I didn't hear your answer earlier but, what do you fight for?! What do you wish to create?! If your ambitions are hollow, they will bear no fruit. Is the pursuit of destruction your only worth as a human?!

.........

Redestro: But before you answer....You came here uninvited.

Y/n: None of this land is private property, so i'm allowed to walk here freely. I haven't done anything to you, now have i?

Redestro: I saw it with my own eyes, you killed a decent amount of my soldiers.

Y/n: They attacked me, i told them i was only here to watch, but they didn't listen. I do have the right to defend myself, don't you think so?

Redestro: I know for a fact you could have used your "unseen hand" to simpily knock them out. But instead, you killed them all.

Y/n: First of all, i didn't kill all of them. Second, if people come at me with killing intent, then i'll come at them with killing intent. And lastly, it would have taken way too much time.

Redestro: What's your goal in coming here if your going to just "watch"?

Y/n: I want to know the results of who wins as quick as possible. Also, i was quite bored.

While we were talking, Redestro continued crushing Shigaraki's left hand. But two of the remaining fingers touched Redestro's giant finger and slightly began to decay it.