Prolouge

Y/n L/n is quite a talkative boy, and ever since he saw a anime that one time called : ze:zero he started to make weird introductions for himself and wearing weird clothes and when he finally got his quirk, people though he can use some kind of telekenisis but he explaind that he can make a black hand come out of his back with is invisible to other people.

At first he was only able to make one hand pop out of his back, but now he can make seven of them with barely any training.

You always wanted to be a hero, but not like all might, you want to be a chill hero not someone people look up to but someone they can rely on.

Your goal was always to go to U.A and now you have a few months to prepare yourself and train up your quirk.

You started training in an abandond building since no one was there, but after training your unseen hand for 3 months you notice something....off.

Y/n: What the hell! I've been training for 3 months and only increased the number of unseen hands by one?!

You're extremely frustrated for a while until you notice that there is a black book on a table, you take a look inside and only find some weird rambelings of a madman which you decide to ignore, but you find something...intesting written, a...training exercise for the unseen hand?
Who wrote this? I'm the one with this ability, right?! I mean... i might as well try it out since my training wasn't very effective.

After 1 and a half months of training you notice you've got two more unseen hands.

Y/n: While still not very fast, it's atleast twice as effective as my old training.

There is only a month left before the entrance exam and you decide to do some physical training this time.

*timeskip*

Today is the day! The day of the entrance exam! Your quite hyped for this and you start to get ready.

Mother: Y/n! Breakfast is ready!

Y/n: I know, i know!

Mother: So anyway, how has your training been going?

Y/n: Well apart from my physical training, the number of my unseen hands grew from seven to ten.

Mother: Hmmm, is that so?
Anyway good luck on your entrance exam!

Y/n: Thx mom!

*later*

You arrive at the entrance of U.A and are quite impressed at how big it is.

When you go towards the door you notice a boy about to fall flat on his face, and your unseen hands can't reach him in time anyway so you might as wel enjoy his misfortune.

But then a girl catches him with some kind of...gravity quirk? Ah wel whatever! You go inside and sit down and did the written part of the exam, some stuff did happen like a tall blue hair guy talking about proffesionalsm or some shit and talking to the green hair'd guy who almost ate shit earlier.

Then present mic explains the point system and says something about a 0-pointer being worth nothing so you decide that when it shows up you'll just avoid it since ten unseen hands is not enough to take down something that big.

You and the other people were sitting in a bus and waiting to arrive at the practical.

*later*

After you arrive you get ready for the last part of killing robots, and by get ready, i mean you just stand there waiting for the practical to start.

And when present mic yells out go! Everyone is confused since there was no countdown

Present mic: What are you all waiting for?! There is no countdown in battle!

Everyone starts rushing into the arena and start destroying robots, you find a 3-pointer and send your unseen hands after it and they start ripping the robot apart.

You smirk

Midoriya: *thoughts* (Wow that guy must have a telekenisis quirk!)

Y/n: *achoo!* Hmmm, someone must have thought my quirk was telekenisis again...

After this you rip apart a couple more robots without even moving a muscle with people looking quite impressed.

Girl: Hey! I saw that robot first!

Y/n: First come, first serve.

The girl glares at you, but you don't really care about her so you just go look for more robots.

But then the ground starts shaking, when you look up you see a massive 0-pointer robot.

Y/n: yea....no *walks away*

While the 0-pointer is rampaging through the city you hear someone yell "smash"

Midoriya: SMASSSSH!!!!

The whole head of the robot is destroyed and you notice that the one who destroyed the robot is the green hair dude, but you also notice the fact he's falling a bit too quickly towards the ground.

Y/n: Crap! *you try to use your authority to catch him but he's to far away from you*

But the a girl slaps him and he starts to float right before he hits the ground

Y/n: geez...that was close...

You also notice the fact his body is completly fucked with alteast 5 million bones broken.

Then the exam ends and a small old lady comes over and takes him to the imfermary.

You just decide to go home and wait for the acceptence letter from U.A since you know that you destroyd so many robots that there's just no way you won't be accepted.

Welp about 900 words hope you had fun reading this